There is a rat on this forum

by jesusstolemyhotrod 68 Replies latest jw friends

• Funchback
    Funchback

They seemed to take offence to my "rudeness". Told me if I had nothing to hide, I should calm down.

Puh-leeze! As if the WTBTS doesn't get nervous when one questions THEIR history (1914, 1975, U.N., etc.) I guess THEY have something to hide.

• TR
    TR

Whatever happened to "Bringing the matter up with your brother"? Instead we have "rat out your brother".

Whoever you are, you're a low-life buck-toothed rodent.

Edited by - TR on 28 January 2003 19:1:1

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

((((((((((((((((((((((JSMHR))))))))))))))))))))))

You handled things just fine. Everyone has their own way of dealing with things, doesn't mean you were right or wrong. Just your way!! You hang in there.

LOL ; the person who turned you in probably is an Elder. LOL

Take care!!

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Hotrod,

Check the following for a depiction of your betrayer.

http://www.dieselsweeties.com/projectkooky/dylan/characters/dirtyrat.html

• JH
    JH

Did someone say rat, then we need a cat.

Edited by - jh on 29 January 2003 6:35:56

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

JH:

Very, very funny. Day-am, you are on a roll today! Sweet

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hey Jesus(built)stolemyhotrod (Great Ministry song btw), does this look like the possibly offending brother or sister?

Edited by - RAYZORBLADE on 28 January 2003 19:45:40

• enjoy
    enjoy

Might as well get it out in the open and get it over with. There are snoops everywhere and the JW's are the worse. Remember they are doing it for Jehovah (LOL) Live your life the way you want with or without them.. without is the best...

• greven
    greven

i would file a complaint to the body of elders in that congregation. Maybe you can write them a letter stating that you have been wrongfully accused, and that the elders visiting you did not follow regulations as beelzedub already stated. DEMAND that if any accuser exists that he comes foward and confronts you. simply deny and ask what HE was doing on such sites anyway. They have shot themselves in their own feet!

Greven.

• archangel01
    archangel01

Be careful of what you type out. Besides there are tons of people who have almost the same user name. Tell them to shut the flock up and say if you bash my name I'll be more then happy to bash yours all over town with flyers an any other ways you can think of. That should do the trick LOL.Maybe just play it cool and if you do find out that your the talk of the hall then do what you got to do and make them the talk of the town. Just be careful that's all

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit