There is a rat on this forum

by jesusstolemyhotrod 68 Replies latest jw friends

• wednesday
    wednesday

Probably the rat is DF person who still feels loyality for the org. Perhaps the person is trying to get reinstated, or they just feel loyal to the org, feeling they are just not worthy, but it is still their obligation to help keep the org free from apostaes. . I have relatives, who are not even jws , who will rat on their jw family. They do it as revenge. they think jw are hypocrites anyhow, so if u do anything around them , they will report u. To me this makes more sense than an active jw reporting u or being online. That would get him in trouble too.And there are former jws who are very bitter they were df, and want to make sure all the rest of us get DF too.

Sort of like the cops having a crook that they get info from.

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

jesusstolemyhotrod,

Um being rather new please don't take offense if I state the obvious. Don't go with the working assumption that they have to be a poster here to rat you out. There is another class here called lurkers that would have access to the information you have posted. As far as I know chat is still safe from the lurking class

• mouthy
    mouthy

I remember Paul Blizzard who was at Brooklyn Bethel -tell us about jobs they were assigned-One I remember was he & another brother were told to spy on this sister who was suspected of having an affair-He said there they were sitting in the car-with those opera glasses( bonoculus sp?)at 2.00am in the morning looking through these at the womans home- When the Police came up & caught them- they had a lot of explaining to do. Also another "brother" told about his brother in law an elder having to climb a tree to spy on another couple who were "up to it"... So I guess there are still faithful followers of the Wt being given these very important assignments.....I remember when I picketed Brooklyn Bethel -I was walking beside a "brother" using my famous weapon ( mouth) & we we got outof sight of Bethel he said " I am on the net -I know what your about" so of course there are those on here who are faithfully doing their GOG given duties....How exciting for them....Makes them very IMPORTANT!!-----but what they dont think about is GOD dont need opera glasses....HE sees the Opera...( ation)

• SYN
    SYN

Unbelievable. If it'd been ME, I would've firstly denied EVERYTHING, accused them of hanging out on Apostate sites (very naughty!), and then threatened legal action if they so much as hinted about it to anyone. Damn!

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    He said there they were sitting in the car-with those opera glasses( bonoculus sp?)at 2.00am in the morning looking through these at the womans home

Horrible. How could they in good conscience do that? They should have been locked up.

ash

• ugg
    ugg

SHUDDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• greven
    greven
    He said there they were sitting in the car-with those opera glasses( bonoculus sp?)at 2.00am in the morning looking through these at the womans home

Yeah, like the JW version of FBI (Faithfully Bashing Individuals)

What a low-lives these worms must have been!

Greven.

• Shakita
    Shakita

You can do anything in the name of "religion" and feel justified when you have God on your side.

Mrs. Shakita(who had a visit from a few "brothers" this past weekend.....didn't open the door for the very reason that a perfectly normal human being can feel justified being a "rat" for Jehovah......I don't know how they live with their consciences)

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

elsewhere

LMAO... The JW who told the elders about you had to admit to sinning in order to do it. What is sad is this speaks to the intelligence level of JWs. They will trap themselves in an attempt to trap people they don't approve of.

LOL! That was the first thing I thought when I opened this thread.

It does make sense though that they would come up with a standard set of questions to ask. They like to fish.

There is also the chance that the elders have "appointed" themselves as Internet Rats, and kept it confidential. That I could see easy.

• starfish422
    starfish422

Hotrod - (((HUGS))), sorry you've been "outed" before you're ready. Good for you for telling the elders where to go; I don't envy you the shitstorm it's going to create for you, but we are here to support you. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit