Michael the Archangel

by UnDisfellowshipped 159 Replies latest watchtower bible

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

For those who can play and be objectional

The universe is the Big Bonanza

The Heavens and the earth, is a little Bonanza (an erector set)

The Father is Ben, Pa

The first two sons (creations) are Adam and Hoss (guess Hoss has to be the son (creation) gone bad, just fake it.Also, just pretend he was second. The only creation relevant right now is the first.

Honorable Adam

And

Handsome Hoss

Ben gives Little Bonanza to the Honorable first creation, Adam. (His first erector set)

Handsome Hoss Gets really upset! Jealous! Handsome Hoss wanted it all for him self, wanted to be worship by it, but was denied. He plots to ruin the gift Ben gave Adam and make a mockery of it.

After pushing Bens buttons to their limits, and proving he is hopeless, he is exiled, disowned, thrown out and declared no longer part of the family. A disgrace!

Hoss decides to make his own family (gang) and uses his cunning to entice the dumber angels (perhaps ones he created or perhaps ones he was able to turn bad) takes them with him and vows to spend the rest of his existence plotting destruction and havoc all over Little Bonanza. What else is there to do?

Well, Little Bonanza has become a complete mess and is looking hopeless beyond repair, something must be done to save it or Father Ben will destroy it. It is a mess and a sore spot on the Big Bonanza. It has become ugly, as did Hoss. Hoss has taken it away from Adam using nothing more then persuasion.

Adam loves his Little Bonanza and wants to keep it and prove it is worth the trouble of restoring, and can be something to be proud of; despite the joke, Hoss has gone and made of it.

Adam asks his Father to please, allow him to save Little Bonanza, save the humans who have not been beguiled by Hoss, and have not become ugly with him.

Even though there are only a few, he wants to save them and prove Hoss was wrong and stupid, restoring the integrity to the gift that was given to him by his father.

Father, Ben, decides there is only one way to save Little Bonanza AND be sure that it will be worthy of keeping it's place in the universe, Big Bonanza. Otherwise, it will only be a constant battle and will never live up to the highest of standards in order to continue as a creation of pride. We must rid Little Bonanza of every single thorn and weed and even the tiniest of seeds that will produce thorns and weeds in the future. Once this is done, and nothing else remains that Hoss can contaminate, then we will destroy Hoss for good.

So begins the quest to save Little Bonanza.

The creations (humans) that occupy Little Bonanza are not mere marbles, or even fish, they can make decisions for themselves and chose what they want to do. For this reason it is not a simple matter of just picking out the dull ones and saving the shinny ones. They each must decide what they "want" to be. After all, Hoss was the shiniest of creations and look at what happened to him. The decision must be within each of them. What shines must come from the heart, not the exterior.

The honorable son, Adam tells his father, "I will go down to Little Bonanza and talk to them and tell them about you and our plan." You will see what is in each heart.

"We will give them Time" father says.

So begins the equation that will establish the time to restore Little Bonanza. Once completely restored, it will be occupied by humans of the utmost integrity, and when complete, Adam may personally rub Hosss face in it before he gets rid of him for good.

And they will live happily ever after.

Where and when does Little Joe enter the picture? (Jesus)

Name them

Ben = Father = Most High =

Adam = first creation =

Hoss = a creation = Satan

Little Joe = Jesus = perfect son, born of man = sent by God =

Michael =

When is the word son establish

When is the word creation established?

When is The Word established?

Did the Word exist in the heavenly realm?

Was it established as the tool to be used to restore Little Bonanza?

Who would operate this tool? Be this tool?

plum

Edited by - plmkrzy on 12 February 2003 0:16:32

• gumby
    gumby

Not to change the subject or nothin Plummer.......but hows my TWO buds doin?

Gumby

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    Not to change the subject or nothin Plummer.......but hows my TWO buds doin?

Gumby

OK, Who are you and what do you want!

Somethin' is real fishy 'round here scratches chin

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped
    This is a friendly challenge to Joseph Malik:

If you can refute (disprove) any of my personal beliefs below, by reasoning and explaining from the Holy Scriptures, then I will definitely forsake them, and I will stop believing in them.

Jesus Christ [The Word/Logos] created the Heavenly angels:

Colossians 1:16: For by Him [Jesus Christ] all things were created, in the Heavens and on the Earth, things visible and things invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers; all things have been created through Him, and for Him.
    Colossians 1:17: He is before all things, and in Him all things are held together.

Jesus Christ [The Word/Logos] created all things:

John 1:3: All things were made through Him [The Word]. Without Him not one thing was made that has been made.

Colossians 1:16: For by Him [Jesus Christ] all things were created, in the Heavens and on the Earth, things visible and things invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers; all things have been created through Him, and for Him.

Ephesians 3:9: ...God, who created all things through Jesus Christ...

Yahweh [Jehovah] the Supreme Being created all things alone, all by Himself:

Isaiah 44:24: Thus says Yahweh, your Redeemer, and He who formed you from the womb: I am Yahweh, who makes all things; who stretches forth the Heavens alone; who spreads abroad the Earth (who is with Me?);

Nehemiah 9:6: You are Yahweh, even You alone; You have made Heaven, the Heaven of Heavens, with all their Army, the Earth and all things that are on it, the seas and all that is in them, and You preserve them all; and the Army of Heaven worships You.

Revelation 4:11: "Worthy are You, our Lord and God, the Holy One, to receive the glory, the honor, and the power, for You created all things, and because of Your desire they existed, and were created!"

Revelation 10:5: The angel who I saw standing on the sea and on the land lifted up his right hand to the sky,
    Revelation 10:6: and swore by Him who lives forever and ever, who created Heaven and the things that are in it, the Earth and the things that are in it, and the sea and the things that are in it...

Yahweh [Jehovah] the Supreme Being created "the Heavens and the Earth" (which Joseph Malik says are humans and governments):

Psalm 102:25: Of old, You [Yahweh] laid the foundation of the Earth. The Heavens are the work of Your hands.

Jesus Christ [The Word/Logos] created "the Heavens and the Earth" (which Joseph Malik says are humans and governments):

Hebrews 1:10: And, "You [Jesus], Lord [Yahweh], in the beginning, laid the foundation of the Earth. The Heavens are the works of Your hands.

The angel who became Satan did not create anything ever:

Isaiah 44:24: Thus says Yahweh, your Redeemer, and He who formed you from the womb: I am Yahweh, who makes all things; who stretches forth the Heavens alone; who spreads abroad the Earth (who is with Me?);

Yahweh [Jehovah] the Supreme Being created all of the animals:

Genesis 1:20-25: God said, "Let the waters swarm with swarms of living creatures, and let birds fly above the Earth in the open expanse of sky." God created the large sea creatures, and every living creature that moves, with which the waters swarmed, after their kind, and every winged bird after its kind. God saw that it was good. God blessed them, saying, "Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let birds multiply on the Earth." There was evening and there was morning, a fifth day. God said, "Let the Earth bring forth living creatures after their kind, cattle, creeping things, and animals of the Earth after their kind," and it was so. God made the animals of the Earth after their kind, and the cattle after their kind, and everything that creeps on the ground after its kind. God saw that it was good.

Genesis 2:19: Out of the ground Yahweh God formed every animal of the field, and every bird of the sky...

The "angels" mentioned in Hebrews Chapter 2 and Hebrews Chapter 12 are Heavenly angels and NOT human messengers (Joseph Malik claimed they were human messengers):

Jesus was NOT made "a little lower than human messengers", He WAS made "a little lower than Heavenly angels":

Hebrews 2:7: You made Him a little lower than the angels; You crowned Him with glory and honor.

Jesus does NOT give help to Heavenly angels, but He DOES give help to human messengers:

Hebrews 2:16: For most assuredly, He does not give help to angels, but He gives help to the seed of Abraham.

In Hebrews 12:22-23, "myriads of angels" is mentioned separately from the Congregation of Christians and also separately from the "spirits" of God's human followers:

Hebrews 12:22: But you have come to Mount Zion, and to the City of the Living God, the Heavenly Jerusalem, and to innumerable myriads of angels,
    Hebrews 12:23: to the general congregation and congregation of the firstborn who are enrolled in Heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect,

Jesus Christ is the ONLY Sovereign Lord:

Jude 1:4: For there are certain men who crept in secretly, even those who were long ago written about for this condemnation: ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying our Only Sovereign [Absolute] Ruler and Lord, Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ will be King and Lord and God FOREVER:

Luke 1:31: Behold, you will conceive in your womb, and bring forth a Son, and will call His Name 'JESUS.'
    Luke 1:32: He will be Great, and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give Him the throne of His father, David,
    Luke 1:33: and He will reign over the house of Jacob forever. There will be no end to His Kingdom."

Isaiah 9:7: Of the increase of His [Jesus Christ's] Government and of peace there shall be no end, on the throne of David, and on His Kingdom, to establish it, and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from henceforth even forever. The zeal of Yahweh of Hosts will perform this.

Daniel 7:14: There was given Him [Jesus Christ] dominion, and glory, and a Kingdom, that all the peoples, nations, and languages should serve Him: His dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and His Kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

2nd Peter 1:11: For thus will be richly supplied to you the entrance into the Eternal Kingdom of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Hebrews 1:8: but of the Son He says, "Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; The scepter of uprightness is the scepter of Your Kingdom.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Plm:
    Sorry to get selfish, on ya, but where does LittleToe fit into this picture???

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

UnDF:
    Thank you for your last post. That scripture in Heb.1:10 opened up to me, today, along with more of the chapter.
    It's a chapter that has been on my heart for over seven months, now.
    It's God saying, of the Son, "You at [the] beginning, O Lord, laid the foundations of the earth itself, and the heavens are [the] works of your hands"

I've quoted the NWT, because it lays out the various sayings, where God speaks of the Son, very clearly indeed.
    We find God calling the Son "O Lord", and attributing to him the work of making the very heaven and earth.

Maybe the Watchtower was teasing us all along, huh? Teaching us one thing, but leaving the riddles there, to open our minds, if we dared!
    Then again, maybe it really is just as deceitful as we have come to believe!

Edited by - LittleToe on 12 February 2003 5:56:19

• wednesday
    wednesday

I always think of the scriture that says,

in God's word are things hard to understand , which the untaught twist.........

Not an exact quote for sure, but, i often wonder, why is it so hard to understand?I think there is a scripture that says that God reveals things to whom he wants

The wts, often says BTG has twisted the scriptures.I think they are right about the trinity, it seems like an odd twist . It seems to me, that if the trinity is true, then michael , a created being, is not christ. If u do not believe in the trinty, then they could easly be one in the same, since God's son was created..

I better not stess my brain this early in the day

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    Plm:
    Sorry to get selfish, on ya, but where does LittleToe fit into this picture???

Sorry Little Toe. It must have been a typo

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Joseph Malik made a big point of claiming that I could not prove that Holy Spirit had a Name.

So, based on the following Scripture, I ask Joseph -- What is the Holy Spirit's Name?

Matthew 28:19: Go and teach all nations, baptizing them in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit

• Siddhashunyata

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit