Michael the Archangel

by UnDisfellowshipped 159 Replies latest watchtower bible

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    If I follow you right on that then, who do you believe will be ruling in heaven with the Son during this time?

Whom ever he choses.

No one. I do not believe that anyone will go to heaven to rule with Christ. As I stated Christ will rule here on earth in the flesh during this time.

What will those who go to heaven, go there for?

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

Little Toe,

The verse that provides the best evidence is Daniel chapter 12. This is supported by the verse in 1 Thess and some in the Revelation as well. the verse in Zech is of no help as far as I can see.

Joseph

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

BTW

My line of questions and responses does have a connection with Micheal. It is just a bit farther down the road. And has to do with "Revelations"

Edited by - plmkrzy on 10 February 2003 18:14:11

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik
    No one. I do not believe that anyone will go to heaven to rule with Christ. As I stated Christ will rule here on earth in the flesh during this time.

What will those who go to heaven, go there for?

Plmkrzy,

Is this for me? The answer was: No one will go to heaven as I stated.

Joseph

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Joseph:
    How do you align Rev.12:7 with Luke 10:18?

I see that you just cast aside my question on Zech.9:14, without any real consideration.

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name. 18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Little Toe,

These verses are not connected in historical context. The verse in Rev. is connected with Daniel chapter 12. That is where the links come together.

LittleToe said: I see that you just cast aside my question on Zech.9:14, without any real consideration.

It is not my responsibility to apply any text anyone throws out there. This is not wrong on my part. If you think it applys somehow then do so. It is your text and your responsibility to do that not mine.

Joseph

Edited by - JosephMalik on 10 February 2003 18:53:4

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Edited by - plmkrzy on 10 February 2003 19:49:59

OK Whats the big idea?

My post won't show up.

Edited by - plmkrzy on 10 February 2003 19:50:47

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

WHY IS MY POST NOT SHOWING UP? The formatting has been giving me h%ll ALL DAY.

Also, the Scriptures prove the following statement of yours to be WRONG:

As creator of man our Lord had authority over man, but not over Satan.

Plumcrazy didnt say that, but its ok no biggy.

Colossians 1:16: For by Him were all things created, in the Heavens and on the Earth, things visible and things invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers; all things have been created through Him, and for Him.

Joseph, I can tell you exactly where you said "As creator of man our Lord had authority over man, but not over Satan."

Here is the exact location where you posted that statement:

On the very first page of this Thread, in your very first post on this Thread, you stated:

Joseph responds: Simple, because such authority was not granted the WORD until He became flesh, when the words out of heaven were spoken that said: Luke 9:35 And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him. As creator of man our Lord had authority over man, but not over Satan. Now this was all to change and authority would be given so that Jesus could NOW say: 18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven

It is a simple plan and it will be completed as written. The earth will be populated by Adams offspring just as if they had all eaten from the tree of life, and the Son will no longer be needed as a Mediator when this plan is completed.

Joseph

Ok just so I understand you correct this time.

Previously I thought you were referring to no-one going to heaven UNTIL AFTER the thousand years have past but you believe that no one will EVER go to heaven.

Would any of the comments below be correct in your view?

The Son (Jesus) will no longer be needed once the earth has been restored, thus he, takes his place as Michael, and Jesus will be a thing of the past.

Jesus only exists in the flesh and will transform back into Michael.

The only one going to /returning to heaven will be Michael.

Michael never left in the first place, so he will simply remain in heaven and Jesus will cease to exist.

In addition, as for the kings, that will consist of ALL humans who survived? And ALL will remain mortal forever?

Im really going now its getting late

I wont bother you anymore today.

Edited by - plmkrzy on 10 February 2003 19:54:4

Edited by - plmkrzy on 10 February 2003 20:1:57

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

plmkrzy,

For one thing you have my response to undisfellowshipped mixed up thinking I was talking to you. The statement under question is found on page 1 of this thread. I reposted the relevant texts in the thread above.

Joseph

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

Plmkrzy said:

The Son (Jesus) will no longer be needed once the earth has been restored, thus he, takes his place as Michael, and Jesus will be a thing of the past.

This is partly true but poorly worded. The role of Jesus at such a time has not yet been defined. Such information will be made available then.

Jesus only exists in the flesh and will transform back into Michael.

Jesus can do this at any time since He now possesses both natures. It is unlikely that this will ever change.

The only one going to /returning to heaven will be Michael.

Yes as I understand it.

Michael never left in the first place, so he will simply remain in heaven and Jesus will cease to exist.

Not true as this statement makes no sense to me.

In addition, as for the kings, that will consist of ALL humans who survived? And ALL will remain mortal forever?

No one survives what is known by many as Armageddon. Everyone must die or be changed. Mortal flesh cannot inherit Gods kingdom and in effect bypass the ransom offered by Christ. The immortal Christ offers immortality to all He chooses for entrance into this kingdom not mortality. Such immortal humans are simply what Adam would have become if he ate from the tree of life. This was the original plan for mankind which will be fulfilled in the kingdom of our Lord.

Joseph

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit