Ray Franz was an Idiot

by vinman 96 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• vinman
    vinman
    Easy everyone. Faye is correct. Just making the point of favortism and atheism.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Ray did good by sticking to his convictions which cost him dearly in the way of a plushy job for life. It is true that his analytical skills had their limits when it came to the Bible due to years and years of Watchtower indoctrination. So I wouldn't dare call him an idiot more like a fellow trying to do the right thing with his life with the tools he was given to work with.
  • LAWHFol
    LAWHFol
    Vinman - People will read this post of yours after you have died, and they will say of you "what a moron"
  • HappyDad
    HappyDad

To quote an old song from the 1970's.........."Were you born an asshole, or did you practice your whole life?"

HappyDad

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

This thread shows that you still have such a DOGMATIC jw mindset.

You CAN believe in science and accept evolution as a means of how species come into existence AND seriously believe in a creator force or even a personal god. There is absolutely no doubt about that.

To call someone an idiot because he believes in something you can't disprove is rather idiotic.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    I won't feed the idiot troll
  • vinman
    vinman
    I beleve we have missed the point. I will try harder next time.
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Ray was a man of deep integrity and I for one have enormous respect for him.

As Harry Potter said "It's hard standing up to your enemies,

Its even harder standing up to your friends"

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    He's making a statement. I believe vinman likes Ray Franz but is stating that he was a Christian, so why don't people here call him an idiot.
  • oppostate
    oppostate

The original poster of this thread is pitiable.

Sad troll. Haters will hate. Pity the fool!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit