Ray Franz was an Idiot

by vinman 96 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• vinman
    vinman

Ray Franz who gave us insight into the GB due to a crisis of conscience was an absolute moron, with absolutely no critical thinking skills whatsoever like all of us have. I mean, to have a conscience based on some magic man in the sky.. How stupid can you be? In Search of Christian Freedom? Really? How can anyone with half a brain believe such a thing? I mean, if Ray Franz was alive tdoay and he came and visited this site, I would tell him that he better get an education so he could improve. his critical thinking skills. What an idiot.....just saying.

• Village Idiot
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    Either you are being ironic or you have multiple personalities!!
  • adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge

Ok I detect a lot of bitterness. You wouldn't happen to be a former Elder that wasted most of your life to this cult?

Ray Franz used his critical thinking skills to recognize the religion was BS, and he left. Not all turn to Atheism when they leave.

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    I think vinman's point is, most here admire this man, yet many here are very strong in their anti Christianity and anti theist stance.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

For Ray to do what he did from where and when he was doing it, in my eyes makes him a courageous man.

He is a hero in my book, and I'm grateful to anyone who in their own "imperfect" way has beaten down the path to ttatt for the rest of us to go down. Yes in our own way as well.

We needed people like him.

• apostrate
    apostrate
    Troll?
  • steve2
    steve2

The OP not only criticizes Ray Franz's beliefs (which is okay,) but also disparages Ray as an individual by calling him an "idiot" and a "moron" (which is not okay).

Quite how someone who is deceased deserves to be negatively labelled just because he has different beliefs than vinman puzzles me. Ray exposed the cruel underbelly of the organization and bravely put his position within JW organization at risk. For that alone, I hold Ray in very high esteem.

Perhaps vinman is being strategic and wants to provoke reactions from posters? In which case, it might be best if other posters resist the urge to play vinman's game by expressing outrage?

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    Knew him personally.....he was as far from being a Moron as a person can get and he never resorted to unkindness...ever.
  • eva luna
    eva luna

manners/not

point made/not

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit