It is now 2003.... Where is Armageddon?

by Nosferatu 97 Replies latest jw friends

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

Nosferatu,

The choice is now yours. Take the blue capsule and you will awaken to see the Dubtrix for what it really is. Take the red capsule and you will awaken tomorrow to a mind numbing monotony of selling religious literature, dreaming of everlasting life on a paradise earth while waiting for Armageddon to start and remember nothing of this conversation. Either way you cant go back after taking either capsule.

Goshawk

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

It's Just around the corner!

Don't you people LISTEN!

• joelbear
    joelbear

Francois,

Now that my mental problems have settled down somewhat, I would enjoy meeting you. I sure like the ideas you present in this thread, your thoughts are very similar to mine.

My email is unlocked. Look forward to hearing from you.

Take care

Joel

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

Around the corner? I have heard at least twice from the stage, it is not around the corner anymore, its right in front of us!

Scary isn't it?

• bsmart
    bsmart

They can't decide which corner its around! Better get a map. The maps in my bible are really old.

• Calebs Airplane
  • Heaven
    Heaven

I had an Aunt that was born in 1914. She's dead now. And still... Armageddon has not arrived.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Every day, week, month, year, decade, century, Watch Tower keep their scare tactics working, it means the WT, with their forced "donations" and all Kingdom Halls and Assembly Halls are in their name, keeps bringing in more money, than is going out.

It is all about WT power, control and money.

WT's motto: Keep the Publishers, poor, uneducated and feeling guilty. (Easier to guide, direct and fleece).

Makes Watch Tower shameful and deceitful and cruel.

LoisLane

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

LOL!! Armageddon's now (should be!) on Blu-Ray!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Just checking in May 4th 2014. No Armageddon here in NYC.

May the fourth be with you...

And by the way it is my birthday. I am 57, which means that I was 18 and a highschool graduate in 1975.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit