• suavojr
    suavojr

We will all grow old and die in this system

• suavojr
    suavojr

And by the way, no big A down in Florida yet. wink wink

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

What a great thread to bring back! That pesky Armageddon keeps hiding!

• kaik
    kaik

My evil JW aunt enticed my parents in 1970's into the faith around 1975. I remember as school boy being told that I will have to put with it only shortly because "A" is behind the corner and I would not need to go to school anymore. She is dead, cremated, and buried for 13 years. Her elder sons are mid 50's.. who were told that they will never grew old. They still keep her cloths and room because the resurrection will be imminent.

• smiddy
    smiddy

And Jah -Jireh homes are springing up around the the world for ageing jehovahs witnesses who are still dying off waiting for har-mageddon and the new system of things that is just around the corner.

smiddy

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Interesting that the message is still the same.

Cut & Paste. Cut & Paste.

Keep the WT presses rolling, or better yet downloand and print on your own paper!

It's right around the corner~!

ANY day now!

It's very close!

Very Very Close!

Gotta run! FS group meets in 15 minutes!~

Doc

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

Still missing - ARMAGGEDON.

Anyone seen it??

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Check back in October after 100 years of kingdumb rule has come to a conclusion.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Rev.22:20-21

{" He that bears witness of these things says "yes I am coming quickly"

"Amen !Come, Lord Jesus"}

Well that was supposed to have been said about 2000 years ago , so obviously 2000 years is not a quick response.

By the same token" just around the corner" can be thousands upon thousands of years away

smiddy

• Designer Stubble
    Designer Stubble

"For many will come on the basis of my name, saying, …'The due time has approached…'" (Luke 21:8, New World Translation).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit