by Nosferatu 97 Replies latest jw friends

• molybdenum
    molybdenum

Hmmm bad link?

Try again..

https://youtu.be/n2xODjbfYw8

• zeb
    zeb

A good read is a book by a German lady Ute Valance called 'A Girl Survives'. She was an outspoken young one who hated Hitler and ended up in prisons. She spoke briefly of the witnesses she saw/met there.

On one occasion when the prison was bombed the old ladies (jw) believed that ' this was Armageddon'. If bombs were crashing all about you and buildings coming down you would not be blamed for thinking this. eg the people in Syria or whats left of it could not be blamed for thinking the world was ending.

What im saying is it is relevant to your situation. BUT the wt pushes fear and despair as modus operandi denying people real help (no charity) and denying people a chance at a real life while the they the gb etal live in safety and well fed security is so like the Pharisees of old and fairly despicable.

Did I get that right?

• Doctor Who
    Doctor Who

Wow! This thread has been resurrected more times than the dead in Jehovah's memory!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

all quiet here, Babylon the Great still in tact

• flipper
    flipper

" It's now 2003 ( now 2018 ) .... Where is Armageddon " ?

Answer : The same place it always was - non existent. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

Or actually we might as well just go the distance and say, "It's now 2040, Where is Armageddon?"

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Where is Armageddon?

In fictional ancient mythology where it will remain until eternity.

Dam those people could bullshit up a storm when they wanted to just create power and relevance to a god they imaginatively created, but then again so did a lot of other ancient civilizations .

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

Sooooooooo…………what have I missed?

Surely Armageddon arrived already.

I mean this thread is 20 years old!

Did I miss the end?

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

I've been waiting since 1879 - It's really close now, closer than close, even much closer than you expect it to be....

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

I remember " stay alive till 75!" And 75 came and went and now it's 2023!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit