North Korea's Threat

by Shakita 97 Replies latest jw friends

• Emiliano
    Emiliano

Crazy

WOW! I didnt know you got all that out of my post. Shining armor, savior of the free world, moral leader,we are the only bad people in the world.

We are not as bad as you make us out to be. Im not making us out to be anything. Im just sharing facts that some people aren't aware of. These are only the tip of the Iceberg. Your reactions remind me of people in the watchtower when sharing some info with them.

Edited by - Emiliano on 13 January 2003 12:55:6

• Farkel
    Farkel

Crazy,

You and I share the same sentiments, but trying to argue with a bleeding heart liberal is like trying to teach ballroom dancing to a pig. Liberals are into BLAME about America. They have no other agenda other than claiming to love this Country and then blaming this Country for every ill in the world. To hell with them.

Farkel

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Farkel,

Ageed LOL

Emilio,

Why dont you share the other facts regarding how BAD everyone else has it. No one here is claiming that we are some sort of God like country where everything is perfect. What we are claiming is that we love our Country and would rather be here than anywhere else. If you dont like whats going on with this country then A: Leave, or B: Change it.

• Shakita
    Shakita

Let us hope that through diplomacy and concessions that North Korea and the US find some solution to the standoff. North Korea played the same cards back in 1994, let us hope that the same game will have the same results. While diplomacy drags on, the nuclear plants go unchecked. It is said they have 2 nukes already, giving them time to acquire more is not a very good plan. Time is not on the world's side. It also doesn't seem that the crisis in North Korea can be put in limbo while the world deals with Iraq. I say give North Korea any damn thing it wants materially, just get the monitors back into the nuclear facilities pronto! Just IMO, of course.

Hey, who stuck that flag there?......looks around, Oh, I guess it was ME!

Mrs. Shakita

• Emiliano
    Emiliano

Spending in the military is very profitable.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

The funny thing is that in 50 years the middle east is going to rot on its own.....no oil...no $$$$$$$

Lets get that fusion working folks!!!!!!!

• Emiliano
    Emiliano

Change is a gradual thing. There is no magic wand. But change starts with a truthful,honest look at the things that may need improvement. It starts with self analysis.

• Realist
    Realist

ashitaka,

Remember everyone, it's just fine to hate americans, really, it is.

this is NOT about the average american!!! Noone here hates the average american!!!

what is dispicable is the politics of the US government...viewing the world as their playground...disguising their action with lies about bringing freedom and wealth to the world!

Crazy,

for every country where the US helped the citizens i can name you at least one where the US brought destruction and poverty.

do i agree that the western way of life is better than communism? yes sure! does that mean i believe for a second the US government is thinking about anything but the industry and other interest groups? hell no!!!

Farkel,

this was not just about Emilio but about everyone who happens to disagree with you. with all due respect...just because you were an elder in your former life doesn't mean you have to behalve like a little vest pocket jehovah now.

• Emiliano
    Emiliano

Change is a gradual process. It starts with self analyis. If eough people care about it, some change may be possible. But how can anybody care if they are not informed or aware.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Realist,

OK, we are on a 1-1 ratio of helping/hurting. Thats alot better than say Russia, or China the other Superpowers. Who in the hell have they helped? They sure have done alot of hurting.....so I'll stick with us.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit