North Korea's Threat

by Shakita 97 Replies latest jw friends

• Shakita
    Shakita

www.korea-dpr.com

http://www.msnbc.com/news/850567.asp?0cv=CB10

North Korea has said that this standoff with the US could lead to World War III. Scary words, Huh?

Since the Korean War, North Korea has isolated itself from the world community and continues to do so.

They dodge questions on whether or not they have nuclear weapons, but use threatening words when describing a potential conflict with their country.

North Korea seems to be playing a very dangerous game....a ploy to win concessions?, or something more sinister?

Mrs. Shakita

• SwordOfJah
    SwordOfJah

Could this be the rise of the King of the North? We don't know, but it's getting interesting...

• Xander
    Xander

I'm amazed the nuclear non-proliferation treaty has lasted as long as it has. Fascinating move on the part of the US 'Okay, we've developed nukes now, so, let's everybody agree to stop our research wherever it is now'.

I'm amazed anyone agreed to it in the first place.

Yes, I agree it's bad the N.K. will have nukes. But, Israel has them? France does? UK does? US does? So does China, Russia, etc, etc.

Why do we get to protect our national sovereignty using nuclear weapons if needed, but N.K. isn't allowed to? Is this not hypocritical?

• Farkel
    Farkel

: North Korea has said that this standoff with the US could lead to World War III. Scary words, Huh?

About as scary as Sadaam Hussein saying in 1991 that a war with the US would be the "mother of all wars." That "mother of all wars" lasted about ten minutes. About as scary as the Taliban's threats in Afghanistan. What Taliban? I don't see any Taliban? Do you see any Taliban?

North Korea is just blustering because they want us to give them food to feed their own citizens who they are unable to feed.

There are only three Communist nations left in this world: Cuba, Vietnam and North Korea. What does that tell you? They're all pipsqueaks, that's what. China is Communist in name only.

Farkel

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Last time I checked, the countries you listed do not go around kidnapping school children. Then there are the assasination attempts, the commando attacks, etc...etc.... The North is NUTS. Thats why they should not have nukes. You want Kaddafi to have Nukes???

I believe the classic wisdom is Great Power brings Great Responsibility, something that the North has NEVER shown. The NUTS are shooting missles over JAPAN!! The population is starving to death becuase their 'glorious' leader thinks he is some sort of God- and you want him to have Nukes?

If China had not got involved there would be no North Korea.

• Shakita
    Shakita

Farkel:

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/fromthefield/573263

Hopefully, the food gets into the hands of those who need it.

Threaten WWIII because they want to feed the people? I think there are other ways to feed a country's people. But, then again, I'm not nuts.

Mrs. Shakita

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Shak,

Thats the problem, the food isnt going where its needed. The aid (be it food, fuel, etc..etc..) goes to Kim Ding Dong II, his inner circle of cronies, and the Military. The rest of the population sits around and rots while the Kim Ding Dong II preaches that the outside world is worse off and they should be thankfull for what they have. But what do you expect from a guy who's 5' 2" and wears 4" lifts to make himself feel like more of a man.....

• Know_You
    Know_You

SwordofJah,

Last night as Mrs Know_You was making dinner, after she had finished her cleaning and ironing, so that was I able to relax and read without the dread noise of that pesky vacuum cleaner I decided to read through that fine old publication "Let Your Will Be Done." No doubt, on this forum of foolishness, the spiritually apterous apostate will scoff at such a thing. But, no word that has gone forth from Jah Jehovah's mouth has ever returned unfulfilled. Did not the Slave in that fine theocratic publication correctly identify that oil would be the factor that precipitated the Big One? Directly in Iraq is Oil the issue. But the befuddled intellect of the goons of Satan who inhabit this board - those who have abandoned God's true visible spirit directed organization - fail to see that Oil is also behind the rumblings in N. Korea. Is not the King of the South trying to strangle the last vestiges of communism by severing their oil supply; are they not, by invading Afghanistan and attacking Iraq, as they will most surely do, trying to suffocate those nations that have not yet fallen prey to the truly voodoo demonic "free" market econmics of this mad doomed system?

The scriptures, as explained by the Slave, foretold a pushing but also that the pushing would not prevail. The King of the North is, as it were, merely in hibernation - and when the Bear Awakes then certainly all mankind will have to take stock. Apostates, that means YOU!

Certain scriptures, which I will not reveal before this assembly of haters of God, I feel have long pointed to the final meltdown of this system coming precisely at the height of a time of great falling away from god's organization but a time when the beast that bears the number 666 and is scarlet in color would be at the center of the world's stage.To his anointed, jehovah's word is like an open letter from a loving parent to his child - and that letter reads: Be on the watch! The Time is at Hand. So, as the recent Watchtower exorts us - let us not give up or slow down for the scriptures tell true Christians to be on the watch with a sense of urgency in these last days of teh last days of the last days.

Stay tuned.

Know_You

• Farkel
    Farkel

Ashi,

: Threaten WWIII because they want to feed the people? I think there are other ways to feed a country's people. But, then again, I'm not nuts.

Right. You're not nuts. North Korea's leader, IL Kom Sucks Dung II is a drunk, womanizer with a demi-god-idiot old man for a role model. He's totally clueless. The North Korean government spends something like 75% of their income on their military. All while letting their people starve and freeze to death.

I say, take them out and liberate their poor citizens, too. The US can easily handle full-scale war with them and Sadaam at the same time.

In the last sixty years, going into full-scale War with the US and its allies and losing has been the BEST thing that ever happened to countries. We're the only Country in the history of mankind (to my knowledge) that rebuilds countries we've vanquished, gives them a free society, and hands the country back to them, and does this to Countries who attacked us first with the goal of our destruction.

Farkel

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

I have to say that there are some similarties between N.Korea and the WTS. But the leader of N.Korea is the nutcase of all. Even his dad (Kim Il Sung) worried about him, and I was taught that the big dady was the most evil of all. As far as I know current leader (Kim Jung Il) is very dangerous man. He might even go as far as nuke war just to commit suicide.

sigh.......I still have relatives in S.Korea. One nuke will be enough to ruin entire (both North and South) Korea.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit