Let's show pics when we were teens, or younger

by LyinEyes 62 Replies latest jw friends

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I love all of these precious pictures, they are all great.

I will try to post one of my mom and me , in Houston Texas , I was about 2 , I guess in this picture, maybe younger. This picture means alot to me. My mom is letting me wear her watch in this and it looks like we just had a nice day. Too bad I can't remember it, but glad I have the picture. My mom has tons of pics of her sitting on cars,,,,,,,,,must have been the thing to do back then.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Wow, Lyin' you really can really tell that's you. The look on your face looks so much like your ID picture! You know, come to think of it, there are several photos of my mom sitting on cars. Was this some early 60's southern chick thing?

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

LOL Big Tex,,,,,,, that was a cool pic of you in the day btw... I am told I look the same as I did back then...... I have same expression in alot of pics.

You know I was thinking about my mom sitting on those cars,,,,,, in this pic she is holding me, she is only 17 yrs old. Remember the movie Bonnie and Clyde Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway..... I think Bonnie sat on cars like that. My mom packed heat too, and smoked cigars. She even told me that she and my dad tried to steal a car once,,,,,,,,, they were bad.....but very young with a baby. Good thing they found religion in away,,,,,,,,or they might have been playing out Bonnie and Clyde a little much .

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Dede, what a wonderful picture !!! You favor your mother a great deal. And such a cutie you were then too !!!

Do you have many of these kinds of pictures? Are you displaying them?

Thanks for sharing them- nice peek at the past.

Tex- yep, up here too- have pics of my mom sitting on the car too. But up here it might have been to gather the warmth from the metal heated in the sun The guy pics are different though- I have a couple pics of my dad standing next to the car or hanging on the open car door.

XW

• LB
    LB

Wow, mom's hotter than that 61 BelAir.

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Wow...These Pic's are great! What a great idea Dede! I've got to look for some pic's that I haven't posted yet. I've got them, just have to find them..LOL

Englishmen, you were quite the romantic huh? Sailing away with your lovely lady!

Pleasuredome the young James Dean re-incarnated..!!

I Loved them all, sorry I can't remember names, but you all were great looking when growing up!

Some of mine will be on the way soon....=:-)>

CC

• Prisca
    Prisca

This is me when I was about 2 or 3

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

ok, here's a couple i pulled out of my scrapbook................

this one was on the fence outside of our house when i was about 2 1/2.

my first stitches at about age 3 1/2

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

(((((((((eyegirl))))))))) What a doll !!!!

I see you were falling down at an early age eh?? What happened? Is that a pic of the results of your first fall into a recycling bin?

Very cool pics !!!

XW

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

LOL..........did people even recycle back then?? the stitches were the result of me running into a wall just call me grace, heehee.

beck

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit