Let's show pics when we were teens, or younger

by LyinEyes 62 Replies latest jw friends

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Here is a pic of me and WildTurkey when we were dating, I was 17 and he was 18,,,, not a great picture quality , it was snowing. I will never forget that day playing in the snow. If ya want to go way back , here is my baby pic,,,,,,,,and yeah , I had my mouth wide open laughing even back then!hehe

http://album3244.fotopic.net/show_collection.php?id=10350

Edited by - LyinEyes on 9 January 2003 3:35:36

Edited by - LyinEyes on 9 January 2003 10:9:33

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Oh no! Can't pull it up. It's Tex's photo curse again.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

It wasnt you Big Tex, I was having trouble with strike9 and had to find another way to post the pic. Sorry.........

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

When I was a Baby

Now......

• Angharad
    Angharad

Here is one of me when I was little

I'll have to hunt through and look if there is a teen one not too awful to post !

nice pic of you and WT Dede

Edited by - angharad on 9 January 2003 5:48:31

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

OK, let's try this. Here's me with my date for the senior prom in May of 1969. Shortly after the prom, I stopped seeing this girl because she wasn't a JW. I became a JW, and was in for 30 years, 23 of those married to a JW woman. After my ex-wife divorced me for being such a lousy JW (divorce based on her adultery), I contacted the girl in this picture, found she was a widow, and we were married in October 2001.

By the way, the Firebird wasn't mine - I borrowed it from a friend for the prom.

Edited by - NeonMadman on 9 January 2003 9:43:4

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

What a sweet story, neomadman!

Dede and Denny......your picture is so cute. Looks like a pic for an advertisment!

Ang., your pic is so cute too!

I will try to find some of me "back in the day".......

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

That is a precious picture Ang,,,,,,,, you remind me of one of those cute little girls for products back in the 20' or 30's with that cute pageboy haircut,,,,,,,, cute , cute.

Neomadman, that is a wondeful story,,,,,,,,,,, sorry about the ex wife, but seems like you came out a winner. Do you remember that George Jones song, about the Corvette? Something, like, she was hotter than a two dollar pistle, she was the fastest thing around.......but then he ends up talking about the brunette in his cars is what really turns him on?? Seeing that car and her, reminded me of that song.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    Neomadman, that is a wondeful story,,,,,,,,,,, sorry about the ex wife

I'm not. Living with her was a horror. She has major emotional problems and was both verbally and physically abusive. She sees demons under every rock, and she is as mindless a JW drone as you'll ever meet. I'm SO happy to have gotten free from both her and the cult, and to have the wonderful wife I have now.

The only good thing that came out of my first marriage is a terrific daughter.

• Shakita
    Shakita

Nice Pictures.

Here's some of me....a long, long time ago......

http://album3251.fotopic.net/show_collection.php?id=10365

I used your site to post the pics Dede, my strike9 account is full so I can't post any more pics from there) unless there is a way to delete some pics and make way for more "free" space, haven't found out how you do that yet.

Mrs. Shakita

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit