Let's show pics when we were teens, or younger

by LyinEyes 62 Replies latest jw friends

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

I'm not computer literate...I have to rely on my master..I mean webmaster, Maurice ...he put together a gallery of photos on my web site...yeah, photos of my youth...starting here..

http://www.fatherstouch.com/photos/00.htm

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

OOOH! Wait 'til I get home to my scanner...

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Me at friend's wedding when I was 18 (I'm on the right):

Interestingly, the girl was an ex-Dub who was using the wedding to thumb her nose at her legalistically still-loyal parents... (this is one view, to which I don't entirely subscribe...)

Edited by - Stephanus on 10 January 2003 1:39:21

• roybatty
    roybatty

Technically I was 21 in this pic but I don't have any pictures of me younger then that. You'll have to call my mom if you want one.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

This is me before I got fat. I was 17 and a senior in high school. It's about the only photo of me when I was a teenager that wasn't destroyed. Ah to have a 30 waist again . . . .

• roybatty
    roybatty
    Ah to have a 30 waist again . . . .

Amen to that!!

• Nikita
    Nikita

Enjoying the new pics uploaded!

Lyin, yes, Funchback thought he was pretty studdly! I think I still have those jeans but I can't fit into them anymore! Here is one taken prior to all of us studying:

Funchback is on the left with our beautiful Mom.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Okay, ladies, now you see why I fell hard for Big Tex! I met him about a year after this photo was taken. Woo-woo!

Nina

• Mulan
    Mulan

I am the blonde on the right, age bout 6. The other girl is my cousin, Sharon, who was about 10.

Edited by - mulan on 14 January 2003 11:59:9

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

me when i was sweet 17. i hate the hair though. shouldnt have let my sis style it!

Edited by - pleasuredome on 17 January 2003 18:40:25

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit