Let's show pics when we were teens, or younger

by LyinEyes 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Brummie
    Brummie

sniffs around....hmmmmm smells familiar in here....

Brummie (of the "Serious nostril" class)

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

DeDe -- How old were you in the one? You haven't changed much...

<------- awwwwwwwwwwwww

I am at work... will swing around to posting some of mine later...

Edited by - MrMoe on 9 January 2003 14:18:50

• Englishman
    Englishman

Moe,

Just wait till I post a pic of me in my purple suit!

Englishman.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

OHHH!!! Post it post it!!!! Totally cool!!!!

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Wow,,,,,,,,,,, who is this mystery Father Time? Why do we have to get older? Darn it!!!

Nikita and Funchback those were so cool,,,,,,, did Funchback think he was a young stud ,, lol,, well you should see some of the poses I have of WildTurkey in his "courting" days,,,,, too cool, for ice cubes baby. Nikita,,,, I had some pink pants just like that hehe,,,,, skin ass tight too.

Mrs. Ahakita,,,,,,,,, I adore those baby pictures, I have some of mine on the toilet butt naked,, they would KILL me if I ever post those.....lol. those were great btw.

Xena,,,,, this has brighten my day, it started off kind of droopy but I am smiling now...... and you stole the thought right out of my head,,,,,,,,,, Englishman does like he belongs in THe WHo....... Roger is that you?????

Mr. Moe,,,,,,, in that pic I am 17, and Wild is 18. God at that point in time,,,,,,,,, I just can't put into words what falling in love with him was like for me. Well, I am sure you know, first love , young love.He was so tall, handsome, funny, strong, and he was my savior in more ways than one. He still is. I think my mom had a secret crush on him too......hehhee.....no really,,,,, she used to gush at watching us,,,,, I think it reminded her of being young and in love, and by then her and Dad's romance was gone. So I understand why she was always smiling at us. I hope she still is , somewhere.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe
    Mr. Moe,,,,,,, in that pic I am 17, and Wild is 18. God at that point in time,,,,,,,,, I just can't put into words what falling in love with him was like for me. Well, I am sure you know, first love , young love.He was so tall, handsome, funny, strong, and he was my savior in more ways than one. He still is. I think my mom had a secret crush on him too......hehhee.....no really,,,,, she used to gush at watching us,,,,, I think it reminded her of being young and in love, and by then her and Dad's romance was gone. So I understand why she was always smiling at us. I hope she still is , somewhere.

Awwwwwwww honey... you have a heart of gold, you know that right?

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I don't have any of my baby pictures. They are all in MN with my Mom. I wish I had one of the to post. I always thought I looked like the Gerber baby in it.

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

You know what that means, Lilac........GET YOUR BUTT TO MINNESOTA!

• ugg
    ugg

wonderful pictures of everyone....great idea lyin eyes...thank you all for sharing..just great!!!!!!!!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

scooter, i'm still working on that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit