Let's show pics when we were teens, or younger

by LyinEyes 62 Replies latest jw friends

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Eyegirl you were such a cutie,,,,,,,, omg ,,,,, adorable. Prisca your pic is cute as can be too.

I just love these old pictures. Pictures are one of my favorite things , my treasures , if my house started burning down,,,,,,I would save my irreplaceable pictures first.

Here is one of me ,,,,,,,notice the box of Valentine Candy..........prejw days...... wasnt long my parents started studing when I was 3 or so..... I am a Catholic baby here.

• mpatrick
    mpatrick

This picture is priceless! This is a picture of my little brother and I at the 1985 Integrity Keepers Convention in Louisville, Kentucky (see, I am even wearing my badge)

This picture was taken at the Norwood, Ohio Quickbuild (I am on the far right holding the cup)

This is a picture of my oldest brother while he was home visiting from Bethel and some of his friends that came with him. I am not sure who the guys on the right are, but this picture was taken the summer of 1985. My little brothers and sister are the ones climbing all over them! Does anyone know who these guys are?

I have so many pictures of when I was a teenager that I couldn't begin to post them all!

Edited by - mpatrick on 18 January 2003 16:17:13

• Buster
    Buster

At my baptism in the Natick MA Assembly Hall. 1975 - 15 yrs old

Edited by - buster on 18 January 2003 16:48:51

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Okay.....Okay.....I wanna play too!

I have no idea how old I am here......maybe 1-1/2 or 2 years old?!

The back of the picture says I was three here. Definately pre-dub days......this was at my grandparents house...Christmas tree and all!

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

scooter, i love the pants heehee

• shera
    shera

Heres my goofie pic when I was 3.

Edited by - shera on 18 January 2003 17:15:30

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

eye........guess the "crocheted vest" must have been in the laundry that day!

• Valis
    Valis

shera...that's a serial killer if I ever saw one...smile for the camera and say "I am Sam"...*LOL*

sheesh...talk about blackmail material..

Mini Valis

14 or 15?

13?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Edited by - Valis on 18 January 2003 17:22:28

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

These are too great!!!!!!!!!!!

Darn Valis I didnt think of any of these being used as blackmail......... I should post one of Wild with his afro,,,,,, but he might kill me. I think his mom has it anyway.

Let's see Wild,,as a jw,,, had alot of hair, it just grew UP,,,,,,,now he is not a dub and shaves his head,,,, Valis, was clean shaven, short hair as a dub and then left,,,,,, hair growns DOWN,in dreads. And mine looks like I am still stuck in the 80's.

Oh Scootergirl,,,,, those pants are to die for ,,,,,,,, I saw some in Gadzooks just the other day,, yummy.

Shera you were just adorable, but you look a little devilish hehe.

Buster , great pic,,,,,,, I got baptized at 15 too........ good lord we were too young huh?

Edited by - LyinEyes on 19 January 2003 1:5:56

• Solace
    Solace

Awww,

I just love these baby pics!!!!

Valis,

No matter how many times I see those, I will never get over the change you!

Heres my baby pic.

This next pic was taken about 12 or 13 years ago, so I must have been about 19.

As you can see, I loved my hairspray.

Edited by - heaven on 19 January 2003 1:23:46

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit