Brother who works on JW Broadcasting gave a 20 minute talk, said something big is coming next month.

by wifibandit 107 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The Watchtower Corporation has been in the business of fear mongering for a long time now.

There is no indication that this is going to abate any time soon.

Showing zeal at these " End Times " for Jehovah's will and purpose ( distributing the WTS's published literature)

will help in gaining ones personal salvation from god and add to ones approval and acceptance toward the new system of things.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane
    iPads with JW.org engraved on the back.
  • Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

They've bought the set from the Merv Griffin show and future broadcasts will be in a chat show format?

• fukitol
    fukitol
    The JW only Watchtowers and Kingdom Ministerys will no longer be printed. You'll have to view them on your tablet/notebook at the meeting, or print them off yourself to bring.
  • AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

What could they honestly reveal - in terms of biblical prophecy etc - that wouldn't contradict themselves.

1914 was an error ? 1919 was an error ? All can partake of the Crisp and Sip ?

If it relates to trying to bring back members it would have to have a snazzy selling pitch.

The bleeding of membership is related to the prediction that the love of the greater number would cool off?

I have relatives who are addicted to News broadcasts in the hope that they will have a heads-up on the start of the Big A - Eish !

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    The Governing Body is going to tell the truth for a change.
  • hoser
    hoser

Sisters can work on audio video at bethel but not at the district convention

• rege  brazzy
    rege brazzy
    here there are many crazy speculations.......the reality is different !
  • DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

Everyone with tattoos, must have them completely covered, or concealed somehow, or no feild service, or parts or talks or pretty much anything else!

Dwain

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Check out Gorby's post about QCS telecom.

I foresee, not only the materials becoming almost entirely online, downloadable, ( changeable at any moment when convenient) and also making the individual R&F responsible for printing the materials when needed. I also see the WTBTS creating their own server to have the R&F use exclusively. The ability to totally control the access to information online of those who only use the JW ISP.

The only hope of keeping the R&F in the dark is to get that information away from the fingertips, like it is now. Even those who refuse to disobey the council of not visiting apostate sites, or those not in agreement with the WTBTS are finding information by way of trying to find information to prove the "worldly lies" wrong, then only to realize the lies are from the WTBTS.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/440240002/o-my-god-qcs-telecom-inc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit