Brother who works on JW Broadcasting gave a 20 minute talk, said something big is coming next month.

by wifibandit 107 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Oubliette
  • jw07
    jw07

10:38 - "it was amazing, we all kind of like looked like the walking dead, so they were always ask us how...how were we doing?"

Of course slaves are going to look like that!!! You are giving your all for free. Working overtime and all.

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    Special iPads that filter out apostate sites (a la Google and The Chinese Government) under the guise of caring for the needs of the elderly, making technology more simple.
  • Mary J Blige
    Mary J Blige

@Campain of hate @GodZoo

You must be living under a rock or stupid to not see that is the hand of god in miraculous action! And given that stage didn't fold under 200lbs of extra weight load says nothing of the engineers, producer statements or construction design but speaks volumes on the miraculous hand of god.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Cappy and I were discussing starting a rumor they were gonna do their own school program for jw's, maybe its coming true lol!
  • StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel
    Freemindfade, there is already schools for JWs as far as I know. They are not official from the WT but they do exist
  • the comet
    the comet
    if I had to guess what next "big" thing they'd do with JWB, it would be Sunday talks being a video from corporate HQ. Announce that in 4-6 months this will be starting, that will give halls that don't already have the equipment for this kind of set up..motivation to keep with Jehovah's chariot.
  • Incognito
    Incognito

DTV and Dish are not 'available' in Canada. We do have Bell sat and Shaw Direct sat.

A new streaming service just opened, 'Shomi' which similar to Netflix is $8.99/mo but has broader and more current programming. It also maybe be subscribed through Rogers and Shaw cable, or accessed through the net for those without cable.

I doubt WT would want to pay anyone to steam their content. They won't be able to view and control who has access. Then again, if they insist on streaming themselves, they will need plenty of bandwidth which should be less costly than printing and distributing literature.

• gda
    gda

yeah, it's called sept 23

get your money out of the bank and don't give it to WT

• Poztate
    Poztate

I predict they will set up a GB Twitter account so that they can be personally in touch daily with everyone

It seems to work for the Pope so far.

OR It might be that a great big DONATE NOW button will appear on jw.org in response to pleas from the rank and file for one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit