Brother who works on JW Broadcasting gave a 20 minute talk, said something big is coming next month.

by wifibandit 107 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton
    A change in their sexual abuse policy?
  • Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

I guessing it's some kind of JW only internet service where they control the information provided (think North Korea).

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    Interviews with the Ancient Worthies?
  • hoser
    hoser
    Pete Zahut44 minutes ago

I guessing it's some kind of JW only internet service where they control the information provided (think North Korea).

i dont see this happening. How would they enforce it.

• AFRIKANMAN
  • Oubliette
  • Saltheart Foamfollower
    Saltheart Foamfollower

Spanx are OK - as long as they've got the jw.org logo?

SF

• blondie
    blondie

What happens in countries where everyone does not have access to a computer or a printer? What percentage of jws live outside that technology in their country?

Unless each KH gets a computer, internet, and printer and does it at the computer level. What does an ipad cost, can every jw afford one?

• Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer
    Christians are now allowed to use their own conscience when it comes to remember ing their child birth? spread the good news out of love? conscientiously choose to take blood if their life is under threat? view people of other Christian faith groups as Christians? allow people the right to resign from the watchtower if they decide to join another Christian faith group? end the high control affecting the average JW? admit the GB are simply a group of men at the head of a publishing company who simply produce literature to edify Bible students as originally purposed by CTR? practice what Jesus said about giving to the poor? an end to cruel shunning? put things right so that individuals are no longer ashamed to admit they are JWs? have children and youth group activities to invogorate? and encourage? end boring meetings with encouraging meetings that reach the heart? etc etc etc. on yeah. ....the GB admit there was no corporate GB in the first century or worded in the bible? that the holy spirit guided early Christians and that Christians are to look to Jesus as the way, the truth and the life......and that way we come to serve and do Jehovah's will?
  • Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds
    I love threads like this because everyone loses their minds coming up with insane things that they think will actually happen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit