Brother who works on JW Broadcasting gave a 20 minute talk, said something big is coming next month.

by wifibandit 107 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Barrold Bonds

Barrold Bonds 4 hours ago
    I love threads like this because everyone loses their minds coming up with insane things that they think will actually happen.

For the sake of discussion, most of us can quite easily come up with an idea or two on any given topic without losing our minds or resorting to insane thinking,

Just sayin'.....

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

The governing body wants to thank everyone here on JW.com for all the ideas. The winner of the best idea will get one year of free Watchtower and Awake magazines autograph by one of the GB members.

• Listener
    Listener

The speaker says that there are other things regarding video that are going to blow people's minds and mentions an announcement possibly in September.

Looking at the JW org site regarding online help for JW streamlining there is mention regarding Apple TV and the question is asked "Can I use Apple TV to see videos on my TV?" This is the answer given

We do not currently have an Apple TV channel. However, if you have a computer, tablet, or smartphone that supports AirPlay, you can use AirPlay to connect to your Apple TV and see videos on your TV. Consult the documentation for your device and your Apple TV to learn how to set this up.

It would suggest that they have been considering an Apple TV channel and anticipate having it in the future.

A google search shows that Apple is in the process of upgrading their TV streaming service and it looks like September is the month in which it is anticipated. To coincide with this is a new set top box and remote. Apple has been negotiating with broadcasters making available more content on their server.

Geoffrey Jackson will be able to use his watch to connect his TV to the service

A report from 9to5Mac says that, in addition to a redesigned remote, the Apple Watch will be able to control the redesigned Apple TV as "a primary input device." That stands to reason since the Apple Watch also serves as a remote for the current Apple TV. 9to5 Mac also backs the notion that the next-generation Apple TV will have Siri integration and support for third-party apps, with a TVKit feature in Xcode allowing developers to build apps for the Apple TV.

http://www.tomsguide.com/us/apple-streaming-tv-rumors,news-20685.html

• steve2
    steve2

What ever the big 'surprise', the 7 emperors will still be naked.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo
    Just got a Google Alert that says Jehovah Witness songs will be on iTunes, is THAT the big announcement?
  • Saltheart Foamfollower
    Saltheart Foamfollower
    John Aquila 16 hours ago

The governing body wants to thank everyone here on JW.com for all the ideas. The winner of the best idea will get one year of free Watchtower and Awake magazines autograph by one of the GB members.

How do I delete my post (just in case)

SF

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

Oh, oh, I know!

The GB has decided to circumcise themselves in order to prove they are spirit-guided!

Smiley
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

"The GB are going to circumcise themselves..."

Get the tweezers and magnifying glasses ready.

That can't be it the title says it's something big.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit