Brother who works on JW Broadcasting gave a 20 minute talk, said something big is coming next month.

by wifibandit 107 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LeeT
    LeeT

The announcement is that the Governing Body have all been raptured to their heavenly calling. From now on JW Broadcasts will be presented by the Governing Body body double stand-ins (they're probably better actors anyway) whilst the rest of Bethel scramble round for new light to explain this unexpected turn of events.

• Zoos
    Zoos

15:45 "Some of the friends will say, 'what's the process?'... So what we do, BECAUSE THE GOVERNING BODY'S TIME IS SO VALUABLE AND WE TRY NOT TO WASTE THEIR TIME IN ANY WAY, is we'll try to get what is called a stand in........"

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

• Defianttruth
    Defianttruth

Idiots. Of course the stage can hold 200 more lbs than it was designed to hold. You don't engineer stuff to be safe at a weight because it will magically fall apart if 1 excess pound is added. Take for instance heliports are rated for specific weights. We were working on a project on a vessel that had a heliport rated for 12,000lbs. The aircraft needed to haul a piece of equipment we needed on the project weighed more than 12,000 lbs. So we called the engineers who built the vessel and asked,"What could we do"? A very nice Dutch man told us that the rating on the heliport was for a 15 ft drop of up to 12,000 lbs. He told us we could get a one time waiver of 20,000 lbs just be sure the pilot didn't crash.

It is utterly amazing that someone would be impressed by this much less a room full of people. No wonder they don't want people educated.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

The thing with propoganda is you can't keep saying something's around the corner and nothing be around the corner. So you have to create pretend corners and psuedo "somethings" and hope this "throw the dog a bone" style of delivering will go on unnoticed.

• never a jw
    never a jw
    Geoffrey Jackson has been raptured. No one can talk to him unless you are part of the sole channel of communication.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I predict the release of a new Theocratic Music Compilation. Get ready for "KINGDUB-STEP MELODIES!!!"

Girl, feel that beat D-ROP!!!

DD

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    jw_potato: Just a note: this talk was in Canada.

Ah...the Canadian Branch changing somehow, maybe closing. Or some big restructuring on the top end of the Canadian Branch.

• jw_potato
    jw_potato
    OrphanCrow, the way he was saying everything makes it seem like it specifically has to do with the website/broadcasting. Could have something to do with the branch, but didn't seem like it.
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    jw_potato: OrphanCrow, the way he was saying everything makes it seem like it specifically has to do with the website/broadcasting.

Huh.

Okay then. I will go with choice number 2.

Armageddon is coming soon.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    1:11: "how diverse this broadcasting department is". Very diverse except for suggested input i.e. sisters have no say.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit