The Org is terrified of apostates

by SecretSlaveClass 90 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Welcome, SG. Thanks for recording this.

I've been out since 2007, the result of a gentle fade.

Listening to this, I'm struck by how controlling and sinister it all is. Well done for keeping your cool and conducting yourself in a calm and decent manner.

I'm enrolled in a local community college pursuing an A.A.S. degree - good for you! I hope you enjoy your studies.

From a culturally Christian (albeit very poor follower of Christian principles) agnostic.

LUHE

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

SimonSays:

"Pray Tell: has tracked the story of Bishop Erwin Kräutler’s meeting with Pope Francis about the severe priesthood shortage and mandatory celibacy in Brazil, and Francis’ suggestion that the bishops of Brazil set up commission to make suggestions to Rome for a solution."

I don't know why you got off topic on this subject of priesthood shortage for the Roman Catholic Church but just to remind you the JWs have a severe elder/ministerial servant shortage. Think of pot and kettle.

"Either way, all religion will be attacked. You know very well."

That Watchtower prophecy about "Babylon the Great" being attacked by the UN is about as credible as the end coming within the lifetime of those living in 1914. It will never happen.

"So who has what percent is meaningless. it's about good verses evil."

You brought out percentages but now you say their meaningless.

"Will see who was right at the end."

The end of what? Your life?

"As you said in a different thread. Something to look forward to in my death bed, right!"

I hope you're younger than me.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams
    God may be real, but as Matt Dillahunty says, God is playing the longest game of hide-and-go seek - excellent comment.
  • adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge
    SimonSays is a very dedicated Apostate. It is good to see a fellow Apostate so active on our board. Your rebellion to the Governing Body is a great sign of your distaste for the spiritual food they provide.
  • SimonSays
    SimonSays

SimonSays should have Printed more of the Article....But..

That`s what Watchtower and Watchtower "JW Cult" Members do..

Use partial Quotes..

So the Original Quote Is misrepresented,in favour of the WatchTower and It`s JW Cult Members..OUTLAW

OUTLAW: Sorry to burst your bubble, but isn’t that what YOU PEOPLE being doing for 15 years? That was the point, however your ignorant and deceptive ways of your trashy cartoons makes that distinction when your question is, does the WTS fear apostates because of their continued MANIPULATION of FACTS. Since you have the article, PRINT OUT THE REST, so people can point at you in order for people to know that the BIGGEST LIARS are Born in JW turned BLASPHEMERS.

By the way, don’t tell you’re that ignorant not to make a distinction when it comes to OPINIONS. Stick to cartoons there funnier.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    SimonSays, medications or alcohol?
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Simonsays .......what a very apt name!

Simonsays put your hands on your head

Simonsays put your hands by your side

Simonsays lick the governing body's @$$ !

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

OUTLAW: Sorry to burst your bubble, but isn’t that what YOU PEOPLE being doing for 15 years?.....SimonSays

What People?.....I don`t belong to any organized group.....You Do..

That was the point, however your ignorant and deceptive ways of your trashy cartoons makes that distinction when your question is, does the WTS fear apostates because of their continued MANIPULATION of FACTS......SimonSays

I never asked that Question..

Watchtower and its JW Cult Members are "Notorious" for Misleading People..

That`s what the Article "You Quoted" was about..

You Have Just Proved The Articles Point.......Good Job!!..

Since you have the article, PRINT OUT THE REST,.....SimonSays

Typical "Lazy Ass" JW,caught in his own Deceitful Bullshit..

Looking for a "Way Out" of the Mess he`s Posted..

.........You Pissed Off a Nun...And..

.....THE POPE IS LAUGHING AT YOU!.

Image result for Pope Laughing

......................................................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/thsmilie_happy_251.gif

• adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge

I love when I call out ppl like InsidetheKH, SimonSays ect.. about joining and participating in a known "apostate" site they simply ignore the fact they are disobeying their masters.

• never a jw
    never a jw

Simonsays to outlaw

"however your ignorant and deceptive ways of your trashy cartoons"

Hey! I like those cartoons very much. You just violated my 103rd amendment right to be free of criticism of my taste of cartoons.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit