The Org is terrified of apostates

by SecretSlaveClass 90 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• HeyThere
    HeyThere

I will also add, during this final study, lead sister made several comments about my needing to avoid "apostate sites"...which I simply reminded her (multiple times) that the questions I had raised were from wtbts publications, and even brought out a few of the older pubs I had obtainted for them to see. But she was very very focused on apostate sites, like she couldn't accept this was coming from their own literature.

I was never baptized, I married an inactive jw who, a decade after marriage, decided to go active again. I went along, but soon realized something was amiss. It really hit home when I was going to have major surgery and was overwhelmed with all the anti blood stuff, the sister brought me the blood video and we watched it while eating popcorn. The video is such a fear mongering, biased thing the alarms were blaring. That is what started my research and then withdrawal from the jws. Elders talked to my husband a few times but never approached me at all to talk about my discoveries. I stopped going to meetings altogether over a year ago. Still working on helping my daughter be free.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Be afraid....be very, very afraid...

Coming soon to a kingdom hall near you...APOSTATE GRANNY! She's awake, she's shunned, the borg have got her grandkids and she's very, very angry!

WE ARE LEGION!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Boeing stratofortress I'm neither a Catholic nor a Jehovah's witness, though if I had to choose one over the other, as an outsider, it wouldn't be a hard choice.

Interestingly the Roman Catholic Bishop for Northern Ireland, following a similar investigation into abuse, made a quite emotional full apology to all victims, which was broadcast nationally. I know (sometimes)words can be easy, but he sounded very genuine.

I wonder when the GB will similarly apologize?πŸŒšπŸŒ‘πŸŒ’πŸŒ“πŸŒ”πŸŒ•πŸŒ–πŸŒ—πŸŒ˜(crickets)

• Boeing Stratofortress
    Boeing Stratofortress
    Ha! Good question. They probably will make such apologies, but only when the financial & media pressure forces 'em to do so.
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Outlaw

WATCHTOWERS GOD JEHOVAH IS ABSOLUTELY USELESS..

http://commonsenseatheism.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/God-watches-TV.jpg

LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKEπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

SOMETHING LIKE 200,000 folk die each day. So....God is allowing time to pass so more have a chance of salvation, you do the maths...maybe one or two of those convert...by letting time pass God is just going to have to murder more and more at armaggedon and the second death for not taking advantage of the "wonderful priviledge "of becoming a JW

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

SimonSays14 hours ago
    Outlaw, don’t just put stats you think has a capable argument. Stick to your cartoon quackery, and update your stats.

Glad to know you've been avidly following Outlaws posts'. You are obviously a fan, as are we all!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Simonsays

Have a LOOK at your stats before you post them .... a 0.7% and 0.0% increase with no overall increase in no.'s are nothing to brag about!!!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Simonsays Either way, all religion will be attacked. You know very well. So who has what percent is meaningless. it's about good verses evil.

Simonsays you are a good Zoroastrian, the Persian forebearers of your religon would be proud!

• roberto avon
    roberto avon
    I justed wanted to say that this " news " about la repubblica, Pope Francis and Portugal is 100% false. There is absolutely no such news.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

SimonSays should have Printed more of the Article....But..

That`s what Watchtower and Watchtower "JW Cult" Members do..

Use partial Quotes..

So the Original Quote Is misrepresented,in favour of the WatchTower and It`s JW Cult Members..

The Jesuit Giuseppe De Rosa said that "the religious point of view the most dangerous are Jehovah's Witnesses. They come fully trained, and always have the Bible in hand."

In an article that deals specifically with Jehovah's Witnesses, the Jesuit journal La Civilta Cattolica said:
    "The first reason for the spread of this movement are the propaganda techniques [ie, in preaching]. On the one hand, the work is thorough, carried from house to house by people who are strictly trained in this work, and are deeply convinced [ ...] "

Propaganda techniques

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anti-capitalist propaganda
    See also: Doublespeak, Cult of personality, Spin (politics), Demonization and Factoid

Common media for transmitting propaganda messages include news reports, government reports, historical revision, junk science, books, leaflets, movies, radio, television, and posters. Less common nowadays are letter post envelopes examples of which of survive from the time of the American Civil War. (Connecticut Historical Society; Civil War Collections; Covers.) In the case of radio and television, propaganda can exist on news, current-affairs or talk-show segments, as advertising or public-service announce "spots" or as long-running advertorials. Propaganda campaigns often follow a strategic transmission pattern to indoctrinate the target group. This may begin with a simple transmission such as a leaflet dropped from a plane or an advertisement. Generally these messages will contain directions on how to obtain more information, via a web site, hot line, radio program, etc. The strategy intends to initiate the individual from information recipient to information seeker through reinforcement, and then from information seeker to opinion leader through indoctrination. [1]

A number of techniques based in social psychological research are used to generate propaganda. Many of these same techniques can be found under logical fallacies, since propagandists use arguments that, while sometimes convincing, are not necessarily valid.

Information dissemination strategies only become propaganda strategies when coupled with propagandistic messages. Identifying these messages is a necessary prerequisite to study the methods by which those messages are spread.

Jehovah saw what you did!..

Now everyone will point at you and say..

"SimonSays Isn`t Truthful,.....He`s Probably a Jehovahs Witness!"

.........Image result for Shame on you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit