The Org is terrified of apostates

by SecretSlaveClass 90 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

You can't reason with a Watchtard! That's why they're Watchtards! They're watchtarded!

DD

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    they pay a big price in not just letting people leave that want to
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Simonsays to OUTLAW:

"...however your ignorant and deceptive ways of your trashy cartoons..."

• sparrowdown
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Simonsays is an Org Zombie?? How did I miss that? I'm thicker than I thought.
  • SimonSays
    SimonSays

Outlaw: What People?.....I don`t belong to any organized group.....You Do..

SOCIAL GROUP: In sociology, a group is usually defined as a number of people who identify and interact with one another. This is a very broad definition, as it includes groups of all sizes, from dyads to whole societies.

My bad, I guess you are that ignorant, since you can’t understand the daily encounter you have in this site. I guess this is why you people can’t tell what the truth is another more.

OUTLAW:I never asked that Question..

Watchtower and its JW Cult Members are "Notorious" for Misleading People.

That`s what the Article "You Quoted" was about..

You Have Just Proved The Articles Point.......Good Job!!..

My point was if the WTS doesn’t fear the CC, it would definitely not fear Apostates promoting false ideals through manipulation tactics just like the Catholic Church.

OUTLAW:Typical "Lazy Ass" JW,caught in his own Deceitful Bullshit..

Looking for a "Way Out" of the Mess he`s Posted..

I’m disappointed, you couldn’t come up with a better anecdote of a child’s saying “I know you are but what am I”. I wonder who the real coward is. Dust yourself off and don’t worry, you’ll never lose your friends here. There will always be cult minded misleading people to support your deceit. I hope i gave everyone the opportunity to vent to get rid of their anxiety. You should feel better now, carry on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

SimonSays:

"There will always be cult minded misleading people to support your deceit."

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

My bad, I guess you are that ignorant, since you can’t understand the daily encounter you have in this site. I guess this is why you people can’t tell what the truth is another more.....SimonSays

"You People"

?????????????????..

There is no "Us" when I post.....Just Me..

You Claimed I asked a Question

your question is, does the WTS fear apostates because of their continued MANIPULATION of FACTS. .....SimonSays

I never asked that question..

It`s obvious to anyone who can read,Your a Liar..

You`ve ignored me pointing out Your a Liar and tried to distance yourself from Your Lie,by writing this..

My point was if the WTS doesn’t fear the CC, it would definitely not fear Apostates promoting false ideals through manipulation tactics just like the Catholic Church.....SimonSays

That has nothing to do with Your Lie,of me asking a Specific Question..

You`ve been "Caught in a Lie" and now you`d like to "Change the Subject"..

You`ve proved the Point..

The Catholics were Making about Jehovahs Witnesses,in the Article you Quoted..

The WatchTower and it`s JW Cult use "Propaganda Techniques" to Deceive and Mislead People..

Jehovahs Witnesses Are a Dangerous and Deceitful Religious Cult..

...............................YOUR THE PERFECT EXAMPLE..

...............................Image result for Finger Pointing

• SimonSays
    SimonSays

you People..

?????????????????..

There is no "Us" when I post.....Just Me..

Thank you for clarifying this point. I guess every time you POST a comment and get a response from your comment by some else, it’s only you. I guess you’ve been making this argument by yourself. It’s okay outlaw is winning to simonsays. Loony bin. Do you understand the word pathetic, since social groups doesn’t mean being in the same place?

You Claimed I asked a Question, I didn’t claim you had, my response was in lieu of your cowardice not to include the rest of the article you chose to illustrate your lies and now you’re just babbling it, by attempting to shift the blame to me like any opposer usually does. since your one of the oldest posters and you don’t want your reputation tarnished. I understand your mental state.

A perfect EXAMPLE is Village idiot to do the same manipulation tactics: "There will always be cult minded misleading people to support your deceit." Get a quote, take it out of context and there you have it, misleading.

If I would have written: There will always be cult minded misleading people HERE to support your deceit, it would have been more difficult to manipulate.

OUTLAW, stick to cartoons as mentioned. Let the poster have his 15 minutes of fame, and move on, get over yourself. Everybody still thinks you're the best and greatest, however you’ll never impress me, you have the last word.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

I knew apostasy was a serious concern for the Org

Do you really think that the wts is concerned about anything at all? I doubt it. First of all the wts believes that God is leading them and backing them up.

When things are good and there is growth, it means the work is is being blessed. When there is persecution or apostasy, it means that Satan is busy and the end is getting closer. But whatever the case, the wts believes that God is handling it. So, they are not concerned at all; they do what they can and leave in God's hands.

The old charismatic gb were loved, and respected by their old, non anointed, jw contemporaries, and all jws. The new generation gb (not charismatic) is challenging for some JW. --Nevertheless all JW believe that God is leading the org.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit