The Org is terrified of apostates

by SecretSlaveClass 90 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

SimonSays, you are cutting and repasting the same thing. Don't you have something else to say other than that tired (decades) old quote?

As for people converting from one religion to the next there are, as OUTLAW showed, a large proportion of JWs who leave the Watchtower. Some of them become very religious. Perry who posts here is an example of JW converted to fundamentalist Christianity.

The mere fact that you come to this forum to engage in your troll attacks is because the Witnesses are hemorrhaging members by the tens of thousands in the US.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    SimonSays, according to your chart atheists nearly doubled in number. They don't even need trolley carts for such a phenomenal blessing from Jehovah.
  • SimonSays
    SimonSays

SimonSays, you are cutting and repasting the same thing. Don't you have something else to say other than that tired (decades) old quote? village idiot

Village idiot, oh! You mean the mistake you made about what the Catholics were talking about a couple of months ago, and the stats I used for illustration. No Sorry, I just have current event info. Maybe you can press forward on your vcr to be enlighten.

• HeyThere
    HeyThere
    Wait....am I missing something? Simon your numbers are from nearly 10 years ago (2007) or am I not seeing that right? That's not current at all....and jw numbers are pretty stagnant...something just doesn't add up here.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

SimonSays, I remember an almost identical quote on Catholics converting to JWs as far back as 40 years ago. It's an old quote that's been refurbished. In any case 10,000 is a trivial number if you bother to think about it. (Hint: It's .001% of all Catholics)

Meanwhile the winner in overall increase (according to your poll) is:

• HeyThere
    HeyThere

Jws are like the red headed step child of religion, you may not like to hear that Simon but it's true. The jws are like a drop in a bucket compared to the Catholic numbers...what jws have like 8 million members...catholics have over 1.2 billion...hmmmm

For example

http://en.radiovaticana.va/news/2014/12/31/number_of_catholics_growing_throughout_the_world/1116557

• HeyThere
    HeyThere

Don't know why my post did that, but I'll try again. JWs are hardly shrinkingthecatholics. Jws have slow growth, most baptisms are born in or other family members of jws...around 8m members worldwide...catholics are 1.2 BILLION world wide.

Oh, look at what else they got...

"In the field of education, the Catholic Church runs 71,188 kindergartens, 95,246 primary schools and 43,783 secondary schools. Charity and healthcare centres in the world run by the Church are 115,352. "

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Outlaw, don’t just put stats you think has a capable argument. Stick to your cartoon quackery, and update your stats......SimonSays

The Stats are good..

The WatchTower loses 63% of Born in JWs..

The WatchTower should send The Catholics a "Thank You Card"..

For Propping up it`s Failing "Jehovahs Witness Cult".......http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/thsmilie_happy_251.gif

• Driving Force
    Driving Force

OUTLAW

Love the smiley.

• SimonSays
    SimonSays

SimonSays, I remember an almost identical quote on Catholics converting to JWs as far back as 40 years ago. It's an old quote that's been refurbished. In any case 10,000 is a trivial number if you bother to think about it. (Hint: It's .001% of all Catholics) village idiot

Village idiot: Well I guess the Catholics continue with the same ideology, however, since the Pontiff Francis is making the pitch, I guess you would need to email him to let him know that we live in the 21 century.

Village idiot: You are correct on the rise of atheist and Gnostic's. But I believe that is the rivalry between good and bad. One day we’ll have to bow down to anti Christ. But it will be for a short time. Just bear in mind, while atheist think they have an ally with the anti Christ hell remove disloyal people first. An example would Kim Jung Un. He illuminates his most loyal members, why?

Wait....am I missing something? Simon your numbers are from nearly 10 years ago (2007) or am I not seeing that right? That's not current at all....and jw numbers are pretty stagnant...something just doesn't add up here. HeyThere

Heyther: You are correct when you mentioned your missing something. Stats from right to left, 2007-2014-change.

On the change, you are correct. Numbers shows no difference for JW’s while the Catholic church dropped 3.1. percent in 7 years.That’s the call for alarm according to them.

The Stats are good Outlaw

okay then.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit