by Trauma_Hound 138 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Hey E-man! I defended them too!!

haha

• Englishman
    Englishman
    Hey E-man! I defended them too!!

I know, but it was just an opportunity to say something nice to TH for once instead of nagging him all the time.

Englishman.

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Oh ok....yes I did notice that myself, that was nice, and very very true as well.

I'll let ya off the hook this time :)

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    I was banned as well. My crime? Someone had come on his guestbook and asked how they could get to LambsRoar.org (I ran out of bandwidth for a day until they mentioned it, and I bumped it up some). So I explained what happened and they could now access it, and in the future if there's a problem, they can go to lambsroar.net, lambsroar.com or lambsroar.org, and that was all I said......Boom, I got banned, no warning, no nothing. A crime of trying to help out an Abuse Survivor. As a matter of fact, my post was removed, and so was there's!

I normally stay out of threads like these but, I am starting to wonder if all the stress Bill has been through over the past couple of years has finally took it's toll on him. He seems to be loosing it. He also seems to have a God complex. This is just my humble opinion of course.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Trauma and Rev:
    I have an e-mail to Bill and one to the webmaster I am awaiting their reasoning on this LOL

SheilaM

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Edited by - cassiline on 5 January 2003 12:46:20

• Mulan
    Mulan

I quit emailing to Bill. I tried to communicate with him for several weeks, and he never answers me. I don't want to phone him, because emails are less emotional.

Maybe his email system is flawed, but I get no replies.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

TH, I am sure, with Yizuman helping of course, you will be back and posting in no time!

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

From reading all the threads and seeing what's happening at SL.org, I believe Bill has lost his marbles and is tightening his reigns with his website and his cause.

I'm afraid he will eventually destroy the cause all by his own actions. That would be a damn shame. Given the fact that women are looking for help and seeing Bill's actions will only cause them to go back into the dark and hide in secret. Especially from abused JW womens will become more scared of Bill and be convinced he's of the devil based on his behavior.

After I read his open letter to the WTBTS, I am convinced that Bill is still blind to the WT's doctrine and that Bill believes the borg is still the true organization, only the problem is that it's run by corrupt men. So he wants to get these corrupt men thrown out of the borg and changes be made to meet his satifaction and I believe right then he will ask to be reinstated. Correct me if I am wrong, but that's my impression. I feel like if he keeps this up, he may think of himself as being a hero for saving the borg in the name of Jehovah.

Yizuman

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

teenyuck,

TH, I am sure, with Yizuman helping of course, you will be back and posting in no time!

I doubt anything I could say will change his mind. He's gone nuts so I have changed my mind to email him. I just feel sorry for him instead.

Yizuman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit