As a Matter of Conscience, I Am Resigning from the Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses

by Sail Away 83 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I think they will make the announcement that you have chosen to no longer be a JW.

And why not, you state that you want all contact cease. You'll get that as a result, I assure you.

Good luck to you!

Doc

• DJS
    DJS

SailAway,

Gutsy Girl. I'm impressed. I agree with those who suggest hiring a lawyer to write and send the letter is a good idea. Good luck.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    I like it. Sweet, simple, to the point.
  • Dagney
    Dagney
    Well done. It feels good doesn't it to stand up for yourself and take control. The cost is dear, but the reward is priceless.
  • goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions
    yahooo....marked
  • KiddingMe
    KiddingMe
    Great letter. I hope to use it. Keep us posted.
  • campaign of hate
    campaign of hate

well done, im marking this for potential future reference.

And those saying they will announce it....they will not announce it. When legal action is threatened they will leave you well alone.

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho
    Well, you did that one well. All nice and concise and with knowledge of your legal rights....I applaud your courage...All the very best to you...
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Great thread.

Im sure that sections of this can be used in a beneficial manner by many here in some form or another.

If that is ok sailaway?

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

You may want to name the specific elders to list of those who may be held legally responsible for slander and harassment.

I think is now mostly conducted on a local level. HQ can't be bothered. The local elders don't want to be hung to dry.

Just my $0.02.

-Aude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit