What Are Some Of The STUPIDEST Comments Made?

by minimus 80 Replies latest jw friends

• Mac
    Mac

Min,

Correct me if I'm wrong..........but, wouldn't the correct phrase be mostest stupidest?

mac,of the relatively stupid class

• minimus
    minimus

Mac, per Stan, What's the matter with you? Have you grown up without the ability to be serious? Are you always just laughing and joking around?

• Stan Conroy
    Stan Conroy

Hi Minimus,

I didn't make that up. I really heard those statements! I almost burst out laughing at the masturbation comment until I realized that if I did, everybody would have looked at me and figured that since I was laughing, I must be a masturbator, thus proving the speaker to be correct.

Stan

• Mac
    Mac

Min,

I can't read Stan's comments............I'm clinically blind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mac

• Stan Conroy
    Stan Conroy

Hey Mac, you are a funny guy. Always quick with the joke, huh?

hmmmm.....

Stan

• minimus
    minimus

Oh come now, you guys!

• Stan Conroy
    Stan Conroy

Minimus is right. We should be serious about this topic. Yet, I find I just want to crack jokes and start laughing all the time. I just can't figure out why everything is always so funny.

Stan

• Mac
    Mac

Min,

LOL!

mac

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

A brother had just answered a question about the fact that 2,520 years from 607 BCE brings us to 1914. So Brother Elder adds:

"Not only that, but if you start out in 1914 and count back 2520 years, it takes you right back to 607 BCE! -- so it's proven double. It's without a doubt!"

ROFL...good galm.

One that makes me chuckle when I ever heard it...usually from door to door.."It doesn't matter what we say to people...how we muck things up at the doors.... they are still pouring in to Jehovah's Temple"

Sad is the guy that keeps repeating this...is so zealous about it...LOL

• patio34
    patio34

This is a good thread!

One elder (Ken) said that if two unmarried people have sex, they're married in Jehovah's eyes. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Another dimwit elder (Clarence) said that Beatles' music was bad because Charles Manson got messages from it.

Same dimwit said that the fashion industry is dominated by gay men so we don't want to follow fashion of homos.

We shouldn't clean up our streets or some such community activity if the "world" was doing it the same day--we should wait till another time. (No wonder people hate 'em!) --Clarence again.

But I like LB's idea of the dumbest thing HE ever said: "I want to be a Jehovah's witness." OUCH!

But it was all temporary insanity for us escapees, eh?

Pat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit