Last Post - My Most Painful Public Confession

by Amazing 131 Replies latest jw friends

• donkey
    donkey

Jim,

See you soon my friend - I have news for you too. As always I admire you and respect you immensely.

• Shakita
    Shakita

Jim,

Thanks for that touching and heartfelt post. I appreciated greatly how you helped me and my family when we found out we had been totally screwed by this false religion. In the several phone conversations I had with you I was impressed by your wisdom, sensibleness, and your kindness. It was your calm voice of reason that kept my head above water when I was suffering due to this religion. Life has never been pretty. It has a way of bashing you in the face when you least expect it. The reason that we didn't "see it coming" is that we swallowed the Watchtower fairy tale, hook, line, and sinker.

Thanks Jim, for sharing your painful story with us. All of us have suffered in one way or another. I suppose if any one of us told our whole story there would be a lot of shock over it. Despite your sufferings you have thrived and survived. And we have all had the good fortune of getting to know you and being built up by your wisdom, your reasonableness, your kindness, and your love. I just don't consider you as an ex-JW, I consider you as a friend. I pray for your speedy recovery and God bless you.

Mr. Shakita

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

See you back on the board soon.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Hi Jim,

The next time we meet in Chicago dinner is on me, even if it has to be 'tofu'!

If you need a place to relax and recuperate our home is always open to you, and we'll 'treat' you so many ways you're bound to like one of them!

Take care Brother, you're in our prayers, and we love ya!

Outaservice

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

You are truly amazing, Jim, and I wish you health and happiness for as long as you live.

Love,

Nina

• minimus
    minimus

Amazing, You will always be remembered for your humaneness.You are compassionate, sympathetic and considerate. I appreciate that even when you have had a difference of opinion with another, that you are one classy guy. You're REAL, man. I am hopeful that all will go well with you and that you will be sharing with us for many years to come. You are a role model for all of us! .....GET WELL SOON!!!!!!!!!

• Jesika
    Jesika

Jim,

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. It isn't an easy thing to do for alot of people.

Your words are beautiful! I hope you return soon. Get well soon!

Jes

• patio34
    patio34

Bye Amazing. I hope you get completely over your heart problem. Thanks for your forthright "confession." Catharsis helps, doesn't it? All the best to you, it's been a pleasure knowing you.

Pat

• simwitness
    simwitness

After so many responses, it is difficult to find the right words without sounding like a broken record. So I will sum it up the simplest way I know how...

Thank you.

--Sim.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Jim, Good luck, good health, and a good life to you!

Craig & Katie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit