Last Post - My Most Painful Public Confession

by Amazing 131 Replies latest jw friends

• david_10
    david_10

Take it easy, Jim. I always enjoyed reading you. Get well and come back as soon as you can.

David

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Hope you are on the road to recovery very soon. By the response you have had on not just this post, but all your posts, it is obvious to everyone here what a value you are to us and how much you are loved. You are one hell of a guy, and a survivor. I send you the warmest thoughts and a very gigantic hug.

Love,

Amanda

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Amazing - by the overwhelming response to this thread, I think it speaks for itself of the love and respect that EVERYONE feels for you. I can only say "ditto" to all other positive posts in this thread, and to tell you that many of your essays and posts have meant more to me than you will ever know. I always felt so "honored" when you would take the time from your busy life to respond to a comment I had made. Your insight & wisdom will be truly missed for the period of time that you are gone, so please get well soon & hurry back - so much dysfunctionalism, so little time. We need you!!! But it is also nice to know that you have also learned the value of taking time for yourself - you for one deserve it!!!

Get well soon - my love accompanies you as well.

Rhonda

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Hi Amazing,

With God there are no goodbyes, so I believe in no goodbyes.

I only believe in "Until tomorrow!"

See you soon,

IW

• LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

Amazing --- Take care, my friend. Hope to see you back here soon.

As for Trauma Hound, I'll keep an eye on him while you're gone.

LoneWolf

(edited to remove inflamatory remark - Simon)

Edited by - Simon on 30 December 2002 14:16:9

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

I understand and agree. However, still think about posting here to balance out the other viewpoints that appear on this board.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Thanks Simon for nipping that in the bud.

Amazing, this post has truely touched me. I hope you know that I printed out your advices and they are going up on my refrigerator. I hope as I grow as a person and as an adult I can learn to use some of these. It seems everytime I think I'm at a place where I'm content, I realize there's still so much more to learn.

Thanks Chevy (((amazing)))

• amac
    amac

late!

• freeman
    freeman

Jim,

Wishing you good luck and a speedy recovery.

Freeman

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Amazing,as you can see,a whole lot of people care about you.I wish you well,come back when you can...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit