Last Post - My Most Painful Public Confession

by Amazing 131 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Our thoughts are with you, Jim.

Thanks for being here over the past years.

Cheers, Ozzie

• AlanF
    AlanF

Jim, I'll get in touch ASAP.

AlanF

• ring
    ring

Best wishes to you Jim, were ever life takes you

• nilfun
    nilfun

Jim...

...you are well-loved here, and from one who never got the chance to know you personally...you will be missed. This is your JWD farewell parade, and I wanted to join in with the others here whose thoughts/prayers are with you and yours...thank you so much for your contributions to this forum...

Relax and have some fun and make life good most of our happiness is in our own hands
  • Simon
    Simon

(((Jim)))

You are a good man, definitely one of the 'good guys' in life and your posts and experiences have helped many and given hope to people trying to get their own families out of the 'troof'.

Of course we will miss you terribly - you always seemed to have just the right words to say and have never been anything but balanced and fair.

Farewell brother .... pleasant journeys.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Jim,

I wept when I read your post. Thank you for your words of wisdom. I wish you well, sweet friend.

Love,

Robyn

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

Jim,

WOW! And I thought I had a tough life! I copied your contact info, and will keep in touch.

I wish you the best. I am so sorry you have so much pain. You have been a hell of a good guy to me, and you are one of the few I deeply respect.

Richard

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

Jim,

You'll be just fine once the surgery is done. The first 2 to 3 days after are not very pleasant, but from there on, it will be smooth sailing. You will be "Amazed" at how fast you will heal. Take care, my friend.

NewLight2

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

"It's my life,,,,,,,,,, it's now or never,,,,,,and I ain't gonna live forever........it's my life.......like Frankie said, "I did it my way.........(Jon Bon Jovi)

In the end, we all have to look in the mirror ,no matter what we have done, or been thru.... and face ourselves and decide to make the best of what we had no choice in ,,,,,,,,,we can choose to be survivors. ( But it is ok to hold ourselves and cry for what was lost,,,,,,,,,, IMHO , we just might not show it , and that is fine too)................ Amazing, I will read this thread many times to find all the things I am sure I didnt quite catch the first time reading it,,,,,,,, sincerely,,,,,,,,,,dede

• Prisca
    Prisca

I hate goodbyes

Jim, reading your experiences and insights on H20 and on Randy's site helped me in my leaving the WTS. You contributed to my exit, and for that I respect and appreciate all the efforts you have made online to educate and inform others.

I wish you well in your future, especially in terms of your heart operation(s). You will be missed greatly.

(((((((((((Jim))))))))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit