Last Post - My Most Painful Public Confession

by Amazing 131 Replies latest jw friends

• Axelspeed
    Axelspeed

Jim, I have always enjoyed your posts. Get well soon and pop in down the road.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Magog, let's get something straight, I have not been a witness since 1986 in my heard, physically out in 1988, I hardly call 15 or so years a newby. YOU don't know me, you don't know what was going on at that time, you don't know what I've lived through, and I only chose to share some of it on the silentlambs site. So if you choose to continue your judgemental BS, along with some of the other people on this board, so be it. I offered a leaf of peace, and I still get attacked. So get off your self-rightious high horse, and try to remember, there are actually humans behind these nicks. Maybe I was wrong, but so was he. I happened to have a kid, I enjoy kids, and his comment, was as worse as mine. Because what he said actually hurt me, because of what I'm going through.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound
    You on the other hand have a closed heart and you are rude, crude and downright cruel. I'd take Amazing for a friend any day over you, TH! Hell, he's starting to be like a father to me. Someone I wish I had growing up compared to the kind of father I had. Amazing rules.

Yiz, you don't know me, since we never have had real interaction, accept maybe in chat, where I was never rude to you, I'm calling you a liar.

• Simon
    Simon

I'm not having Amazing's last thread turn into a war.

TH: Your comments were out of line and I think the best course of action would be to accept it and apologise. The more you try to defend comments like this, the lower you sink in people's estimations. We all say things we regret sometimes in the heat of a moment but if we refuse to change our opinion then people become less inclined to 'forgive and forget' IMHO

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

No my comments were not out of line, his comments were out of line, since I would not have made a comment in the first place, had he not mentioned me by name in the first place. He should have contacted me by e-mail.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

It seems to me that some posters have learnt little from their experiences in the Borg, else they would behave better.

Appalling behaviour befits .................

Simon, I'm glad that you're not going to tolerate this tripe.

• Simon
    Simon

I obviously didn't make myself clear enough TH.

I am telling you that your comments were out of line and you arguing about it on this thread is also out of line.

It really is all up to you whether you 'leave it' and go up in people's estimations or 'keep going' and go down

• termite 35
    termite 35

Amazing; i've always enjoyed reading you posts and I hope your health becomes like good wine, improving year after year.

You're a brave and caring man, I too, would have loved a father like you.

Much love to you and your family

Termite xx

• BeelzeDub
    BeelzeDub

Jim,

You will be missed greatly here. I have limited time that I can spend on the forum and your posts were often the ones I looked for as they were a great help to me as my eyes began to open.

Best wishes to you and yours.

• Gilgamesh
    Gilgamesh

Jim,

Please take care of yourself. I hope your health improves. We'd love to hear from you again. It was one of your posts that I first read on this forum, and it was obvious that this entire forum was even more valuable because of your contributions. We'll certainly miss you.

Gilgamesh

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit