If you could ask Geoffrey Jackson one question that he had to answer what would it be?

by jwleaks 75 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• flamegrilled
    flamegrilled

Why do you elevate the interests of the organization above the interests of the suffering innocent individual?

(At this point demonstrate the reams of information and testimony that prove it to be so)

Did Jesus ever do that? Could you show us where?

(At this point hand him the silver sword)
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Exactly HOW does god speak to you?
  • Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    Why is there no dollar for dollar accounting available to the congregation members showing exactly where their donations are being spent?
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

I hope that the Royal Commission gets into how the WTS itself is actually organized and structured. It would be great if Jackson revealed who the members of the WTS really are, if the WTS is made up of only JWs, and how a person gets included into the WT Society itself as a member. Who are the 300-500 men who make up the Watchtower Society? What powers do they have?

Jackson should also be asked if the membership of the Society has the power to overturn the GB's decisions.

The distinction between the JW r&f and the JWs who actually have membership in the Watchtower Society itself, has yet to be addressed by the Commission.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If you could ask Geoffrey Jackson one question that he had to answer what would it be?

.............WHO PAID FOR YOUR BENTLEY?....................MOST JW`s COULDN`T AFFORD ONE..

.......Image result for bentley cars........Image result for bentley cars interior

• antes8080
    antes8080

When was the last time you ate a salad?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Diogenesister3 days ago
    Is'nt that wife of yours a bit young for you?

Oh heck, just realized what that must sound like! I didn't mean it like that..I mean, not like a paedo..I mean that she is young as in adult but young...oh heck get out of that hole you're digging for yourself....
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams
    "Will the WTS implement all recommendations made by the Commission?"
  • flipper
    flipper
    Why are you guys ( the GB ) so arrogant and for what reasons do you protect child molesters and pedophiles ? Why do you think you're shit doesn't stink ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

People seemed to like this one, so I thought I'd repost it; hope no one minds...

"Are there sex offenders - accused or otherwise - who currently have positions of authority or leadership in the Watchtower Society, and if so, how many, and how high a position do they fill? (And please speak clearly into the microphone, sir.)"

Obviously, it would require some shrewd lead-in questioning, just to ensure that any bullshit would be too hard to sling, but the RC's clearly up to that task.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit