If you could ask Geoffrey Jackson one question that he had to answer what would it be?

by jwleaks 75 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

What question would you ask Geoffrey Jackson, as a member of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses, to answer?

JW LEAKS

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Why do you and your fellow GB protect paedophiles?
  • Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    If your overseers are appointed at the direction of holy spirit, why are some of them paedophiles at the time of appointment?
  • Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    Oh and "did you order the code red?" 😁
  • jwleaks
  • besty
    besty

1 - Would you point me to the scriptural basis for 3 men examining and cross-examining victims and alleged perpetrators of serious crimes in closed door religious courts, without impartial witnesses to that process?

2 - Where in the Bible does it mention child sex abuse?

Possible answers - "it doesn't directly reference so we take bible principles blah blah blah..." in which case Angus Stewart puts it to the GB that the JW's are therefore making their own interpretation...

(the only example I could find was the rape of Tamar by her half-brother Amnon, and guess what advice her brother Absalom gave her after the crime had been committed? yep - keep it quiet...

But when she brought them near him to eat, he took hold of her, and said to her, ‘Come, lie with me, my sister.’ She answered him, ‘No, my brother, do not force me; for such a thing is not done in Israel; do not do anything so vile!…But he would not listen to her; and being stronger than she was, he forced her and lay with her…Her brother Absalom said to her, ‘Has Amnon your brother been with you? Be quiet for now, my sister; he is your brother; do not take this to heart.’ So Tamar remained, a desolate woman, in her brother Absalom’s house. – 2 Samuel 13:11-12, 14, 20

3 - Do you hear voices in your head, or how does it work being directed by God?

4 - Have you seen or read the evidence given by the Australia Branch members? Do you agree all their evidence as to procedure and practice in matters concerning child sex abuse accurately represents the wishes of the Jehovahs Witness Governing Body?

• cofty
    cofty

What bible principle prevents Jehovah's Witnesses from reporting child abusers to the police where no mandatory reporting law applies?

In view of Acts 5:29 why do you claim to be willing to put that principle aside when mandatory reporting does apply?

(Let's assume the answer will be Romans 13)

Why will you not put aside the principle where no mandatory reporting applies for the sake of protecting children from predatory pedophiles? Are there not other bible principles that would apply in this case?

You have given information to the Commission that of over 1000 cases of child abuse that you were aware of not one was reported to the police. Australia has mandatory reporting laws in two states. Are we to believe that you have not been made aware of even one case in either of those two states?

• The Searcher
    The Searcher
    "You believe that God & Christ personally selected J.F. Rutherford and a few select others - out of all the anointed on earth in 1919 - to act as the "Faithful & Discreet Slave" which Jesus described in a parable, not a prophecy. Who selected you, and how was your appointment made known to you?"
  • Splash
    Splash

In what way have your intimidating procedures followed the scriptural direction to care for children in James 1:27 "The form of worship that is clean and undefiled from the standpoint of our God and Father is this: to look after orphans and widows in their tribulation."

How do your scattered and conflicting rules meted out by ill equipped men comply with the instruction to elders to "take care of God’s congregation" in 1Tim 3:5?

• Splash
    Splash

No, no, I've got it!!......

"Using your Bible, please explain Overlapping Generations to the Royal Commission."

YEAH!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit