So, what's your I.Q?

by nakedmvistar 95 Replies latest jw friends

• nakedmvistar
    nakedmvistar

What's your I.Q? Be honest if you know it. And yes, we are all aware of how insignificant this number can ultimately be. But i'm still curious so please share. i'll start. I've been a MENSA member since 91' with an I.Q of 142.

• hippikon
    hippikon

Is that why you have trouble grasping simple concepts?

• nakedmvistar
    nakedmvistar

! lovely...

• no one
    no one

Smaller than my shoe size.

• Sirona
    Sirona

In my opinion, IQ tests do not measure intelligence.

I am a member of mensa and when I joined, the minimum IQ was 148. They must have upped their requirements. You wouldn't get in now. LOL. (joke)

Sirona

• breeze
    breeze

What is the org's central doctrine?

• Sirona
    Sirona

By the way, Mensa has not been enjoyable for me and its full of pompous old gits.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: I've been a MENSA member since 91' with an I.Q of 142.

You've been able to tolerate those self-absorbed twits for 11 full years? Ooops. Sorry. That implies something about you, too.

Mine's 92, by the way.

Farkel

• greven
    greven

Mine is 150. But I would never join MENSA!! Yuk!

Greven.

• larc
    larc

I used to administer IQ tests, so I know my IQ. I never took one until I had been exposed to them for 5 years. I took two tests, both of the self administered type. I took them to see which of the two was more user friendly for my clients. I really didn't care what my score was. I don't report my score to others because I don't think the number matters. I know my strengths and weaknesses, IQ wise. I look at it this way. I will be assessed by my friends and associates based on my daily conduct and accomplishments, not by a number. PS, I prooved I was smart years ago, and an am too lazy to do so any more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit