"And what happened next was simply unbelievable!"

by Terry 85 Replies latest jw friends

• mrquik
    mrquik
    Well played Terry. I've used the same ruse a number of times. I'm from out of town, had an aunt who studied, have studied a number of religions, noted this on the news lately..........If nothing else it's a hell of a lot of fun. Oh; feel free to count you time.......
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard
    great work Terry, amazing use of modern technology as well, you covered every base perfectly
  • thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul

One thing all this child sex scandal did is make it an automatic defeat for a JW the second this is brought up at the door.

In the past, you could get in a debate with a JW and it would never really go anywhere. It was one person arguing a thought or belief against another person with a different thought or belief. It was hard to get anywhere.

Now, you bring out the trump card, it's an automatic loss for a JW! As this "demonstration" shows, there is no way for them to turn this around. Who the heck wants to sit there and try to defend child sex abuse?

• Terry
    Terry
    azor9 hours ago

Terry how old are they?

Well, I am guessing here . . . Dub number one was probably in his 40's and not too healthy looking. Dub number two was in his twenties, I'd imagine.

I still think they are some kind of Pioneer duo--but they are an odd couple. I can't see them being father and son, though.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

"Don't be upset--your Governing Body fellow is going to clear things up on Friday, apparently!"

this was so funny i nearly choked from laughing. Your Governing Body fellow!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

It makes me laugh every time i think about it! :-)

Dub and Dubber

Marina

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    "Is Her Majesty the Queen a former Jehovah's Witness?"

Lol & Loller !

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

@ Terry:

That may have been the best (un)witness that I ever read or heard about!

Dub #1 looked at Dub #2 and a kind of electric signal zapped from one to the other.

Too funny!!!

• flipper
    flipper
    TERRY- Don't berate yourself. You did an excellent job. NOW those two young men will possibly go home and google the information you gave them. They won't admit it to other JW's or the elders- but I almost guarantee in private they'll look it up on the Internet. Great job ! Give yourself a pat on the back ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper
  • wannaexit
    wannaexit
    Terry, I love it! Don't beat yourself up. You definitely planted a seed in those poor smuchs
  • breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions
    TERRY - enjoyed reading this for the second time as much as the first. Shared it with my wife and she loved it as well. She said you shouldn't feel bad about a thing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit