Skeptic deja vu

by MegaDude 117 Replies latest jw friends

• Skeptic
    Skeptic
    Uh, Skep? Ya gotta get naked if you want to post here.

Surreptitious, I posted while dressed only in my undies. Is that OK?

Richard, who asks everyone not to think about that image too much.....

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

(((Robyn, you rock!)))

Just had to say it again.

Richard

• LB
    LB

XW, you know you are lying and playing this forum. So do I and Robyn.

Anyone else think Robyn is next to get played?

Anyone care?

I've been sitting here naked all night but I couldn't find my carrot wax.

• ITguy
    ITguy

Well, I'm late to the party...whatever happened to Windrider? I remember some hotel-room style posts between the Skeptic and her within the last year. Went south did it?

• Valis
    Valis
    ....but you might already know what she said because everyone in chat treated you like shit after Dallas.

*LOL* That is funny Skeptic. Why people were treating me "like shit" after Dallas Apostafest had nothing to do w/ XW. It mostly had to do w/the fact that my pinching got out of hand , not anything she could have possibly said about me. I guess that's the difference in you and I Skeptic. I simply don't give a shit whether of not someone is lying about me or saying things behind my back. My actions tell quite the tale as it is, and to the liars I always say be careful what you ask for. So it really boils down to who you are and what your intention is. IMO you are so worried about all this that either you are awfully insecure or you are laying down a line of horse shit just as thick as anyone else has in regards the entire subject. The only problem for you now is that the other chickies here know what you are capable of and that you have no qualms about airing your dirty laundry in a public forum, which presents problems for you doesn't it chap? You also keep insinuating that you have chat transcripts and also have no issue posting them for all to read. Tastelss and tacky dude. Now I ask you...Why would someone who obviously uses tools like YM all the time even suggest they would do this? Especially seeing as they obviously have no life to begin with and have probably scared off half the people on their user list? Looks like you'll have to get a new hobby Richard.

robdar, you've had several of your own dramas here, I'm suprised you chose to jump in, but then again maybe not.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

blah blah blah we don't care blah blah blah

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

ITguy, yeah, it did.

Richard

Edited by - Skeptic on 11 December 2002 16:20:34

• Simon
    Simon

Can this finish now?

Please ...

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

..."The only problem for you now is that the other chickies here know what you are capable of and that you have no qualms about airing your dirty laundry in a public forum, which presents problems for you doesn't it chap?"....

Yeah, I never forget about this woman I got involved with at work years ago and I made the mistake of telling a couple of the guys at work about it. Pretty soon everyone knew. I Never scored another look in at that place with any of the women. Gotta keep your mouth shut. Just a bit of advice for the young and inexperienced

• Skeptic
    Skeptic
    *LOL* That is funny Skeptic. Why people were treating me "like shit" after Dallas Apostafest had nothing to do w/ XW. It mostly had to do w/the fact that my pinching got out of hand , not anything she could have possibly said about me.

LOL, yup that was it, Valis. The wording of that post where I mentioned that was awkward....I did not mean to imply that xw got people in chat to not talk to you. She did tell me that "Valis has just got into chat" and that I was "not to play his game" when you dropped into chat. And I complied because I was mad at you too.

She told me about the pinching and a couple of other things surrounding that that happened in Dallas. I have no reason to believe any of it was inaccurate or that she meant to turn anyone against you. She was most likely just angry and venting. I cannot prove she had other motives.

The only problem for you now is that the other chickies here know what you are capable of and that you have no qualms about airing your dirty laundry in a public forum, which presents problems for you doesn't it chap?

My being completely toasted on this site was a cost I was willing to bear. It was a necessary cost of warning others. Contrary to what many here would like to believe, I am here for reasons other than seeking out female company.

You also keep insinuating that you have chat transcripts and also have no issue posting them for all to read. Tastelss and tacky dude. Now I ask you...Why would someone who obviously uses tools like YM all the time even suggest they would do this?

Maybe because they are telling the truth about the person they are exposing and can prove what they say?

And as far as me "doing this on purpose", like most people I have my archiving on for innocent reasons. I doubt that MSN and Yahoo included that feature because they want their users to blackmail each other. XW is the first person I have ever had to keep such information on in a special place. She is also the first person who ever gave me a reason.

Especially seeing as they obviously have no life to begin with and have probably scared off half the people on their user list? Looks like you'll have to get a new hobby Richard.

I admit freely that I do not have much of a life right now. Yes, I might have to find a new hobby. It is an anticipated cost of trying to keep others safe from harm.

Simon has asked us to drop this. I am willing to. Note that I did not start three of the four threads. Also note that I have no problem responding to posts. Behind the scenes is where XW uses her skills the best, and I am willing to hand her that advantage.

I do not wish XW any harm, and merely wanted to sound a warning. That has been done.

Also note that Robyn is a fine lady. I can't thank her enough for speaking out at this time. She is very brave. (((((( Thanks again, Robyn. ))))))

Richard

Edited by - Skeptic on 11 December 2002 15:58:17

Edited by - Skeptic on 11 December 2002 16:38:7

Edited by - Skeptic on 11 December 2002 16:43:19

Edited by - Skeptic on 11 December 2002 16:44:11

Edited by - Skeptic on 11 December 2002 16:48:21

Edited by - Skeptic on 11 December 2002 17:10:41

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit