Skeptic deja vu

by MegaDude 117 Replies latest jw friends

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Actually it was Robdar, that told me about XW and Valis.

• Solace
    Solace

Skeptic,

Write much?

Valis has a point. I believe that after the behavior you have shown here, you may have a hard time finding women to trust you not to expose personal information about your relationships with them. I cringe at the thought of my man behaving like you are. I really think this is tacky to bring personal info to the board like you have. I think many have lost what little respect they may have had for you when you did this.

Yeah, I am such a player Skeptic.

As you can see, You & Robyn played my game.

With Robyn, I heard she likes to hate a different person each week. I figured that if I p*ss her off enough, she will continue hating me and leave the people that I care about alone.

So anyway,,,,

You all are nakid?

Man, its waaay to cold here to be doin that stuff.

Maybe I'll just SAY that I am. I am such a player, ya know...

Eyegirl and I were at XW's "Players training camp" all weekend. We got some great tips!

Edited by - heaven on 11 December 2002 18:59:48

• Skeptic
    Skeptic
    Valis has a point. I believe that after the behavior you have shown here, you may have a hard time finding women to trust you not to expose personal information about your relationships with them. I cringe at the thought of my man behaving like you are. I really think this is tacky to bring personal info to the board like you have. I think many have lost what little respect they may have had for you when you did this.

I agree, and I would not blame any lady for avoiding me now. Nor do I blame those innocents on this board who have no respect for me anymore. It is a cost that had to be eaten by me. Sometimes the needs of the many exceed the needs of the few...

I am also probably one of the few here who can absorb that cost. I told XW that in any Mutually Assured Destruction scenario, I WILL push the button.

I also told her that playing me will not be taken lightly; this was told to her at the very beginning of her game. Her reply was to assure me she wasn't a player. I know the truth now, don't I?

But this is not about revenge; it is about warning people. I can lick my wounds in private.

Richard, who knows XW brought this on herself.

Edited by - Skeptic on 11 December 2002 20:58:53

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I just wish I could have warned Windrider! *sigh*

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

LOL@Six.

Screams: Ohhhhhhh, the humanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Gary1914
    Gary1914
    But this is not about revenge; it is about warning people

Yeah. Right.

• riz
    riz

richard, that is what we have been hearing. jesus h.

• donkey
    donkey

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

donkey.. u stole my blanket! Since I am up (thansk a LOT donkey... it is winter, and u have a fur coat,) anybody up for more streaking around naked?

*ducks from Simon*

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

*wonders if moe has heard about my unique hunt and peck typing technique*

Edited by - SixofNine on 11 December 2002 21:19:37

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit