Skeptic deja vu

by MegaDude 117 Replies latest jw friends

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

Brings beer and joins mac for the sequel.

Cowboy

• LB
    LB

I have retired from this thread. But I am going to indulge in a bottle of Amber Bock.

• Mac
    Mac

Extra butter, Cowboy? Pass me a beer!

mac, of the likes good company class

• Robdar
    Robdar

*Takes Beer and buttered popcorn with m&m's to watch sequel.*

• Skeptic
    Skeptic
    Richard: I am somewhat surprised at all this but just don't get why the need to drag this out any further. You obviously felt justified initially but continuing it?? Is it really necessary? This all seems somewhat out of character from the guy I met some years ago in Ottawa.

I thought it was perfectly consistent with my behaviour on the old H2O. Post the truth, join the catfight, don't back down, get my reputation trashed for months, then people figure out that I am right.....and things go back to normal. We are in the catfight and my reputation trashed stages now.

Kismet, you know I don't bullshit. So when I say I am just giving a warning, I am just giving a warning. This is not about harming xw in any way, it is about protecting others from her games. She did not hurt me near as much as Lee did, and I simply forgave Lee.

I want this to stick in everyone's minds. If they want to continue advertising for me, and keeping it foremost in people's minds, they can go for it. The longer this spat continues the longer people will remember (even if they blame me, it will be in their minds, and maybe they will at least be appropriately cautious).

I was going to stop after the first thread got locked. Then others kept it going. I accepted LB's offer to stop and just have fun. I agreed to stop due to Simon's request. But I also said I would reply to posts. People keep posting, and I respond. If they want this locked into people's minds permanently, great. Then more people will remember and more will not be seduced into xw's games. XW does her best work behind the scenes. I am even willing to give her that advantage, but if people want this to continue, I am happy to have more people remember for a longer period of time.

So the next person who complains about xw playing them will hopefully have a better chance of being believed. I had to be the trashed, disposable one. I picked me because I can survive it.

The slander of Robyn is despicable. She is just standing up for what is right. At least she is learning who her true friends are, and what the real character of many posters here are. I can see why people are trashing me....this appears to be a bitter ex-lover thingie...but the trashing of Robyn is just plain cruel and unwarranted.

It is totally hypocritical for people to get on my case for "trashing a lady" when they are doing the exactly same thing to Robyn. It is especially hypocritical for the men to do this.

Notice that the game has changed from xw's character to implications that Robyn and I are more than just friends. This is called the Red Herring. They needed a new one after I showed I was not after Heaven. And they need something to deflect from the substance of Robyn's posts; hence the handwaving.

Damn skeptic, pick up your balls already!!!!! the rest of you need to get out more!!! Try a bar or club or something!!! You all spend tooo much time online! SHEESH!

I agree totally!

Getting my popcorn and beer, then sitting here waiting for the sequel to unfold.

Richard, wishing that my popcorn had M&Ms

Edited by - Skeptic on 12 December 2002 2:39:50

Edited by - Skeptic on 12 December 2002 2:43:55

Edited by - Skeptic on 12 December 2002 3:2:58

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

Skeptic,I'm gonna ASK you to let this go.You made your point,got the word out for all to read.You know as well as I do that everyone will make their own judgements,and I'm pretty sure by now everyone has.Why not let it lie?

Cowboy

• Skeptic
    Skeptic
    Skeptic,I'm gonna ASK you to let this go.You made your point,got the word out for all to read.You know as well as I do that everyone will make their own judgements,and I'm pretty sure by now everyone has.Why not let it lie?

Cowboy, please see my reply to Kismet, which is just above your reply.

I have stated many times the XW's skills are best used behind the scenes. To "win", a ll her supporters have to do is shut up and slander Robyn and me in chat.

Richard

Edited by - Skeptic on 12 December 2002 3:8:47

Edited by - Skeptic on 12 December 2002 3:10:26

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

I have stated many times the XW's skills are best used behind the scenes. To "win", a ll her supporters have to do is shut up and slander Robyn and me in chat.

Nobody's gonna "win" this one.

And I've been in chat for quite awhile and I haven't heard anyone slandered,nor am I slandering anyone here.I'm just tired of seeing peoples feelings used for entertainment.

Cowboy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit