Skeptic deja vu

by MegaDude 117 Replies latest jw friends

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Valis, the researching internet district overbeer, found this older post by Skeptic. I think it shows a pattern, but I leave that to judge for yourselves. Valis asked me to post it as he had run out of posts for the day.

----------------------------------------------------------Skeptic's post----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish to apologize to all on this board. I am ashamed of my actions.

My recent behavior lately has been terrible, and I have risked a very beautiful budding romance. Some of you know how I feel about her, and how much I don't want to hurt such a sweet and lovely soul. I certainly hope she will find it in her heart to forgive me. I truly do treasure her, more than I can express.

It is time I stopped acting like a horny teenager, and behaved like an adult. Skeptic is a better person than that, and it is time I showed it.

First, I apologize to my darling, and secondly, to all of you here.

Richard

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=40402&site=3

Dude, take your own advice and stop being a dumbass.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Edited by - megadude on 10 December 2002 9:39:44

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

*laughs*

Ok, here is the deal. Skeptic seems nice enough, tho I find it just plain retarded to air your dirty laundry to the board. To be blunt, we don't care, and now that you have gone and run your yap any credibility you may have had went down the toilet.

Skeptic, ur nice, seriously u are. I liek you, have no issues with you other than the fact you are like a female dog in heat when it comes to looking for Ms. Right.

I can't help but feel like you hit on me HARDCORE in chat when you about shoved your contact info down my throat. I avoided it for a bit, but you asked and asked and hounded me so I gave you my non-personal e-mail addy (hotmail account) and if you will notice, I never answered you. You come off as pathetic and groveling to say the least, and you really need to get a grip and stop comming onto the women here so strongly. You not a half bad looking guy, sweet enough, but stop comming on so strong. Just some advice hun, not trying to be mean.

• LB
    LB

Too funny. Words from a player. You decide.

• Solace
    Solace

Very insightful thread Valis & Mega.

• Jourles
    Jourles

***Note to self: Do not ever give Moe phone number or address. Wait until she begs for it, yeah, that's the ticket!***

Jourles official stance on personal info(phone,address,etc) -----> He only gives it out to people he may meet in person. He can only think of a few people on this board that has his cell and pager numbers. They are ALL in Michigan. Women AND Men at that!

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Well shoot, If I want somebody to have my personal contact info, I will offer, no big deal. ONCE!!! And if they say no I don't hound and hound and hound.

If somebody asks me, "hey want my number," and I shrug it off, but they keep asking and asking and asking... I mean, puts me in a bad spot, feel like I am being a b**ch for saying "no, I don't want to contact you - I am a hermit - I don't talk to people - I only have like 5 folks on my instant messenger and I rarely talk to them, so don't bother giving me ur number I will never call you." But nooooooooo, they ask and ask... so finally u break down and so "OK... e-mail it to me." Like a cute puppy dog staring at ur hamburger. How do u say no!? But ur place is too small, and u prefer cats.

Edited by - MrMoe on 10 December 2002 18:42:50

• Jourles
    Jourles
    But ur place is too small, and u prefer cats.

Hmmm, not sure about my place being too small, but I do like cats! It's fun to kick them around once in a while too.

Jourles, waiting for the Cat people to come out of the woodwork about that "kick" comment

Moe - p.s. Here are my numbers, write them down and then memorize them. once you do that, teach your little girl to memorize them too in case you forget. Tattoo's are good for longevity also. I'll try to keep the same numbers so you won't have to get a new tat. cell - (517) LOV-EDOG, pager - (517)BEA-STLY

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

*giggles* U made a funny.

• Jourles
    Jourles

Yeah, nice that you agree with me Moe.

I always thought kicking cats around was pretty funny.

• Solace
    Solace

Awww,,,

Jourles wouldnt really kick my cat would he?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit