Skeptic deja vu

by MegaDude 117 Replies latest jw friends

• CoolBreeze
    CoolBreeze

And there was this one time at band camp ...

Anton

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    And there was this one time at band camp ...

Don't remind me!

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

LMAO @ coolbreeze

robyn, get over yourself already. if you want to have richard as your friend, be my guest. with friends like him, who needs enemies? xw has been nothing but wonderful to me since i joined this board and i've had the opportunity to get to know her better. she's been nothing but hospitable, kind and sweet to me. a shoulder to cry on when i've needed it and a friend who's always there for laughs and a good time. HOW DARE YOU even imply that the friendship of myself and heaven can be bought!! maybe that's how your friendship is 'earned' but i certainly don't give mine away that easily. as far as it goes, i will GLADLY keep xw as my friend, and richard, well he is ALL YOURS. good riddance!

Edited by - eyegirl on 11 December 2002 0:29:26

• riz
    riz

lol @ anton

• Robdar
    Robdar
    HOW DARE YOU even imply that the friendship of myself and heaven can be bought!!

Eyegirl, nobody implied that your friendship could be bought. And if you want to think that XW is your friend, have at it. I could care less. As far as friends go, I barely know Richard. But I do know XW. And she is no longer a friend of mine.

Robyn

• Solace
    Solace

This is too funny.

Its like people are gossiping about me, only I can see it.

None of that behind your back stuff, thats why I like you gals!

Xena,

You know why I spilled my guts, everyone does. Its because it needed to be said. Everyone is sick to death of XW being slammed.

I also believe that the issue with Skeptic / Being aggressive / Talking Marriage & Greencard after one week is one that all the women here need to be made aware of. Im sure XW isnt the first and probably wont be the last.

The collar thing was a bad joke. Sorry. But it is the sad truth for the women involved with Skeptic. And why did Robyn get so upset by it? It is what he does right? I mean "he" says its just fine to put a collar on his woman. Obviously Robyn isnt comfortable with it, otherwise she wouldnt have gotten so upset by my mentioning it.

And the only reason I had the "AUDACITY" to say that "he said, she said" buisness was because Robyn had just slammed me, or did you not notice the comment about the tickets. That is such a bunch of crapp. I went to Green Bay to be with my friends.... I didnt even go to the game and hadnt planned on it. My husband also came without tickets, just to hang out with us. So did (Not interested) and (Hannible). They said, and I quote, "We are comming down anyway" Tickets or no tickets".

And why Im explaining this to you, I have no idea.....

Anyway, that "he said, she said" was nothing, a lighting up of the situation, funning.

Night all,

Its been fun, but I gotta do that work thing in the morning.

• donkey
    donkey

This whole fiasco reminds me of a sexual coming out.

I don't care what you do with your life - just leave me out of it.

If Skeptic and WX hate each other fine - I don't really care. That's their right. But all the politicing and game playing to win support for each side and build collateral with the rest of us is sickening.

Grow up.

• eyegirl
    eyegirl
    I guess a couple of tickets to the Packers is worth more than the truth.

hmmmm.....that's funny--you said it and now you're saying you didn't imply that friendship and loyalty were bought.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

So Donkey what did u get me fer Xmas? *batts eyelashes*

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Obviously Robyn isnt comfortable with it, otherwise she wouldnt have gotten so upset by my mentioning it.

I did not get upset Heaven. Quit trying to confuse the issue. You said: The women on the board who are defending him. Im sorry, I dont know you but Im wondering if he has some kind of hold on you. A collar maybe? Sorry bad joke. Who knows, maybe he has chat transcripts of personal conversations with these women and is blackmailing them.

You implied that the women who may defend Richard must only be doing so because either he has a collar on us or that he has some sort of dirt on us. Wrong on both accounts. I defended Richard because XW said she would and she did play him. Then she lied about it. I hate to break it to you, but she even offered to be his slave. I was in conference chat with both of them when she said it.

If she didn't like what he was saying, she could have told him to stop instead of playing along. He would have stopped. I know because I have told him that I am not interested in SMBD and Richard never mentioned it to me again.

So, if you want to slander me, go ahead. But you were not there when the game came down. I was. I know the truth and you do not.

Robyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit