Skeptic deja vu

by MegaDude 117 Replies latest jw friends

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

And then the sun went down. It became dark. And crickets began chirping. Far off in the distance a coyote howled at the rising moon. The wind rustled gently through the trees. The dominators and submissives hung up their chains and leathers and cuffs and tucked themselves into bed. The debators and indignant ones turned off their computers and curled up under their soft comforters and went to sleep. And peace once again reigned on the tiny town called Apostoville.

• LB
    LB

I'm naked, anyone else naked??

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

Dang it LB! I was just gonna make a sandwich!

Oh alright, I'm getting naked. But the paper bag is staying on!!

• riz
    riz

i just snorted when i laughed *slaps knee*

nobody wants to stay up and tell ghost stories? i was tired until LB made me laugh.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

This is great. I like it on the outside looking in for a change.

• riz
    riz

Pervert! *closes window blinds*

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

I've been in my boxers for the last two days, does that can't?

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

(((((Robyn)))))

I cannot thank you enough. Especially for jumping into this mess knowing that you will be villified as well. You are a very brave person, and have shown such integrity by speaking out. I am sorry for the crap you now have to put up with now and in the future over this.

XW, you know you are lying and playing this forum. So do I and Robyn. You wanted to be silent because you know how handy the Save and archiving features of Yahoo and MSN Messenger are.

You have said in another thread that I told 1% truth and in this thread said I tell one truth and ten lies. You know that isn't true, and Robyn had to speak up. I am glad she did.

Robyn, I am still sitting here feeling stunned because of your posts. I cannot find the words to thank you enough or tell you how grateful to you my heart feels right now. It is not often that words fail me, but they do now.

Richard

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

Uh, Skep? Ya gotta get naked if you want to post here.

• riz
    riz

*high-fives Syrup*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit