What if the U.N doesn't find anything in Iraq?

by kril 83 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Realist,

What about the Ottoman empire?? They controlled the whole region until they took the wrong side in WWI. Then the british got it. So the Jews got screwed in WWII so we let them have it. So what. The palastines didnt have it before the Jews got there. They havnt had it for a LONG time. And if you want to use the 'they palistinians had it first' arguement, we could argue that the Isrealites had it in biblical times so THEY had it first. Either way they have been fighting for thousands of years and are not going to stop. Oh well.

A critical thing to remember is that Isreal is a nuclear state.

All I know is that Isreal keeps kicking the shit out of the Arabs.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Boy I'm glad jjrizo isn't here to send this conversation on an anti-jew rag.

Would you say the USA is anti-Ohio? Or anti-Texas?

I'm from Pa, so in my opinion, we don't do nearly enough to suppress Cleveland and Dallas. Those imperialist turkeys! gun them down! I'm from the only northern state that can rally a cheer when the Stars and Bars drop! Yee-haw!

We are in the grip of things we don't understand. The only way to be happy is to pursue the path of Christ - not pacifist, but restrained.

Ah, so I sip my coffee and wish I could join the army. I'm disabled, however, so I can only salute my brave brothers who do their duty and wish them a merry Christmas.

I also ask that they remember what John said to the military members of his day, "Do not be harassing anybody." Which means, do your duty as you see fit, however, treat all humans, especially our enemy civilians, with the courtesy and kindness they deserve. If you have to kill somebody, well, c'est la guerre, but if you don't have to, I trust you won't.

CZAR

• Realist
    Realist

hello crazy,

the area was ruled by the turks...but it was inhabited by arabs...the same arabs that are fighting the jews now. it was not an uninhabited piece of land after WWI.

look at the BBC link...they have a brief history of the region.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Realist,

I didn't see from this link you posted where you got those figures from. It gives the entire population of British Mandate Palestine as 750,000 in 1922. It says 11% of these were Jewish, it DOESN'T mention Arab immigration at all, which started at about the same time Jewish immigration did.

Now, I concede that there were far more Arabs than Jews to begin with in 1900, but also know that the Jews that immigrated were legal immigrants, and they bought the land. They PAID FOR IT, the settlements, the kibbutz, the houses in the towns were all paid for, a lot of it with the Rothchild's family money.

Edited by - Yerusalyim on 12 December 2002 18:22:50

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Realist,

Ok, it was ruled by the Turks and the Arabs lived there.

Ok, now its ruled by the Jews and the Arabs live there.

So what. Nothings changed. The Arabs keep getting their asses kicked. Nothing new.

• maximumflash
    maximumflash
    So what. Nothings changed. The Arabs keep getting their asses kicked. Nothing new. ~ 151

LOL

• Realist
    Realist

crazy,

very true! arabs are loosers. however, even loosers should be protected by human rights!

yeru,

here is the quote (directly from the link):

A few Zionist immigrants had already started arriving in the area before 1897. By 1903 there were some 25,000 of them, mostly from Eastern Europe. They lived alongside about half a million Arab residents in what was then part of the Turkish Ottoman Empire. A second wave of about 40,000 immigrants arrived in the region between 1904 and 1914.

many arabs fled from the israeli territory after a massacre in a village committed by jewish fighters in 1948 or so...the jews took over these areas....the displaced arabs live now in gaza and westbank.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Realist,

Human rights are a 2 way street. I dont see very many Hamas members praising Human Rights for Jews and Christians, thus they dont get any. Bomb them All. As screwy as the CIA can get, Im all for assasinations.

• Realist
    Realist

2 interesting links:

http://www.palestinecenter.org/cpap/maps/hist_depop.html

http://www.palestineremembered.com/Acre/Maps/Story574.html this one is a MUST see!

crazy,

but you ask the arabs to do nothing! if you look at the history it was the jews that started the damn thing.

i mean consider the following situation.....in 50 years....china got super rich ...the USA is poor and chinese suddenly decide they want to make the US their homeland...they start to buy more and more land in the US and more and more chinese migrate in...then when they have 50% of the population and have superior weapons they start to deport you and the other white americans to the nevada dessert....and then when you want revenge and you want your land back and you start to kill chinese with suicide bombs (after your wife was killed during the deportation) you are called a terrorist.

you can't just seize foreign territories without paying reparations to the original inhabitants.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Yes you can its called war.

If that was the case every single population of the world (minus maybe the Tibetans) would owe people money. Remember, in the Middle Ages the Arabs themselves used to go around kicking everyones ass and taking their land. Now its ok for them to cry fowl?? Maybe if they would stop blowing themselves up they could stick their asses in school and the could become something of themselves instead being some low level gorrilas. At least they could compete economicly. Blowing yourself up and having your parents home bulldozed does not help the situation. And as far as the Chinese taking over in 50 years it could be a possibility. However, as long as we keep our tech up (they are a good generation or 2 behind in Military Tech) we will be ok. Also, with the amount of guns we Americans have they would take some serious hits.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit