What if the U.N doesn't find anything in Iraq?

by kril 83 Replies latest jw friends

• maximumflash
    maximumflash
    I know what all of you wonderfull pacifists can do! Why dont you all send some Christmas cards to Saddam! Its going to the be the last Christmas he has..... ~ crazy151drinker

Hahahaha

Good point.

• YERU2
    YERU2

Xander,

I'm having trouble finding ANYWHERE in the US Constitution that allows a foriegn body to have ANY say so over the military affairs of the United States. Sometimes (often) defense involves offensive operations.

The UN as a body IS anti-American, and Anti-Israel. The UN has passed more resolutions against Israel than any other single country in the world. Yet, all Israel is trying to do is SURVIVE.

• Realist
    Realist

Yeru,

don't you look at israel in a too generous way? do you really think these resolutions were passed because of the world hating israel and the US? isn't it possible that the UN passed these resolutions because it was wrong of israel to occupy foreign territories?

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

What foreign territories did Israel occupy? The "Palestinians" have never controled the West Bank or Gaza. I fail to see any resolutions by the UN against the "unlawful occupation" of the West Bank and Gaza by Jordan and Egypt which just goes to prove my point, the UN is antisemetic.

Do I look at Israel in too generous a light? Where were the UN condemnations when five nations declared war on Israel at the very birth of the State? Where are the UN resolutions condemning the aggression of Arab nations against Israel?

• Realist
    Realist

well let me say first that in my opinion the UN is a huge pile of BS...useless burocracy.

now comes the funny part...in my opinion its BS because its a tool of the US.

the US uses the UN to disguise its activities...

was there ever a resolution passed that had any influence on israel? NO...why not? because the US stops anything directed against israel.

about the territories...it doesn't matter if the arab territories were their own official state...it is inhabited by people who have lifed there for 1000 years and who don't want the jews controling their lifes...its there land for christ sake. if its ok for isreal to occupy this land then why wasn't it ok for germany to occupy the newly formed poland in 1939?

• YERU2
    YERU2

UnRealist,

Read a bit more history; most of the Arab occupants of the West Bank and Gaza are 20th Century immigrants to the region such as Yassir Arafat who was born in Egypt and isn't even "Palestinian" If it's NOT ok for Israel to occupy the West Bank and Gaza, why WAS it ok for Jordan and Egypt to occupy it?

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

the U.N. ? all I've ever learned about the UN is that false religion rides upon its back. (oh, exclude those that only needed library cards.You know, like the Clinton defense.)

• TR
    TR
    What if the U.N doesn't find anything in Iraq?

Bomb their asses anyway. Better be safe than sorry.

TR

• Realist
    Realist

yeru,

where did you get that info?

according to the BBC and most other sources there were about 500.000 arabs (20.000 jews) in the region around 1900.

• Realist

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit