What if the U.N doesn't find anything in Iraq?

by kril 83 Replies latest jw friends

• kril
    kril

It hit me a few days ago. What happens if the U.N. searchs Iraq and they find nothing? I mean it's kind of scary to think what will happen to Bush's job approval rating if that happens. Will the U.S. still goto war? Would you support the war effort if there was no proof that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction?

• Francois
    Francois

What would happen if a frog didn't bump his ass so much?

If your grandmother had wheels, would she be a wagon?

Saddam with no weapons of mass destruction? It is to larf.

• kril
    kril

Yo Fran you wouldn't happen to be related to my favorite coach would u?

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

If they discover that Saddam has no weapons, then they'll know he's completely defenseless. Time to strike!

• logical
    logical

If they discover that Saddam has no weapons, then they'll know he's completely defenseless. Time to strike!

I hoppe your joking.

Unfortunately Bush is hell bent on war, and he will try to find some tiny bullshit excuse to go and strike Iraq. Opposed by the entire world except his arse cleaner Tony Blair.

If this does happen then unfortunately the islam world would be totally justified (according to them) in launching all out attack on the west.

I am against the war effort what ever happens, killing countless innocent people to stop countless more innocent people fron dying, is (expletive deleted) stupid. Its hypocrisy, vanity and stupidity and evil.

Edited by - Englishman on 9 December 2002 11:48:45

• shera
    shera

I'm with Logical,shes being very logical.... It must be the vulcan in her

(gezzz I have dry humor)

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

This is the scenario that has intrigued me for some time. It is talked about like it is not even a possibility but so far Saddam seems to be co-operating.

Since a war is so critical to America, I would think they will try every possible means to invent a reason for one. I don't believe the world community will buy into it and America will have to weigh out the fallout from whatever they decide to do. Saddam is putting them in a no-win situation and this is a big hit against a proud (arrogant?) country like the US.

Path

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Does anybody seriously believe they will find anything there?

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

I am in complete agreement with logical. Bush wants war, Blair wants to be popular....there will be war no matter what they find or don't find.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

ilLogical,

You said,

Unfortunately Bush is hell bent on war, and he will try to find some tiny bullshit excuse to go and strike Iraq. Opposed by the entire world except his arse cleaner Tony Blair.
    and, unfortunately, people like you are hell bent on doing ANYTHING to avoid war, even if it means sacraficing not only our security, but that of the whole world. You seem to be willing to find any bullshit excuse to excuse Saddam and his ilk of thier crimes. And not, we aren't opposed to the "entire world" seems to me, if you would bother to look at facts, that the US has a fairly large coalition already put together for this thing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit