Won't get fooled again ...Moon Landing.

by The Rebel 579 Replies latest jw friends

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    On that one freemind im a bit more open to consideration....
  • DJS
    DJS

The Rebel: "I have decided this will be my last post on this thread."

There is a god.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    There is a god.

Bow before me, mortal.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

He said God not Godess viv, stick to the facts. DIonysus forgives you.

_Morpheus lots of astronauts say "things" ya never know.

• DJS
    DJS

Viv: "Bow before me, mortal."

Can I kneel? Please?

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Interesingly thats only a piece of it freemind
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    I transcend your silly notions of gender based pronouns, FMF. Plus, I have a strap on. Dibs on pitching.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

Viv, touche and well played...

If you are pitching I will be merely a spectator from the dugout, relief pitcher if you will, or better yet closer, but I will let someone else be the catcher if you don't mind

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Well I took a lot of shit from Vivianne and her side kick DJS for this thread.

So what did I learn?

Well two months later and viewing posts impartially I found the thread educational.

( Viviane, I guarantee the man you offerd a bottle of whiskey to would, ( if he could accept ) find sipping the whiskey bitter if he had to read your daily posts)

But back on thread.

So aside from Vivians " insecure" bully comments I learnt that the money spent on the moon project produced a lot of great science that benefited the world I live in today.

That is a FACT.

But my opinion hasn't changed, I'm still NOT 100% convinced man landed on the moon.

So why go back to this thread?

Because I learnt WHO cares if we can explore outer space and if we landed on the moon, " IF we can't respect each other in a civil way, on a discussion forum who cares?

What right do we have to explore outer space,with the trillions of billions when our own world is falling apart?

Well unless you can sincerely answer, I generally try to treat posters and their sincere comments with respect and not my own ego, who cares what you believe?

The Rebel.

• DJS
    DJS
    Aretha, I mean Rebel,

I responded in that OP that you made some valid points; I countered that respect is a 2-way street and made, among others, this point: " when you reach a dead end, stop posting, exercise self control, and stop wasting everyone’s time in your vain, narcissistic attempt to win an argument that you have lost."

You received a lot of shit on this OP because you deserved it. And any rational, intelligent person who looks at the reason you resurrected this OP from the dead, which is where it needed to be Michael Myers, would conclude that you did so because: a. you are a narcissist who loves the sound of your own voice, having the last word, and that 'special' feeling that being a conspiracy theorist gives you. It doesn't really make up for the lack of accomplishment in your life, but, like a drug, it makes you 'feel' as though it does; and b. You are an attention seeking whore who, like Uriah Heep, uses fake humility as leverage if not a blunt weapon.

I am honored to be Viv's sidekick (although I prefer to refer to her as my Girl Friday (or Tuesday . . . or Sunday . . or).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit