Won't get fooled again ...Moon Landing.

by The Rebel 579 Replies latest jw friends

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Viviane: If a wood chuck could chuck wood, how much wood would that wood chuck chuck?

Obviously Viv, If a wood chuck could chuck, then a wood chuck would chuck a wood chuck chuck of wood!

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Pondering that deep philosophical question, I would suggest it implies the woodcutter ( wood chuck) should pay attention to the main task, and complete it to the best of his ability.

i would suggest like the woodcutter we should pay attention to our main task which is discussing " Did man land on the moon" and associated questions, which could indirectly become relevant to the debate. And like the woodcutter we try to complete this task to the best of our ability, and perhaps most importantly by respecting each other's abilities and opinions.

The Rebel.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

TR: I would suggest it implies the woodcutter ( wood chuck) should pay attention to the main task, and complete it to the best of his ability.

The groundhog (Marmota monax), also known as a woodchuck, or whistlepig, is a rodent of the family Sciuridae, belonging to the group of large ground squirrels known as marmots.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

TR: we should pay attention to our main task which is discussing " Did man land on the moon"

Yes. End of discussion.

Let's break for lunch.

• Viviane
    Viviane

OK, so, the answers to all of your questions were and are at your fingertips and several kind people did the work for you as you showed no inclination towards self-satisfaction of your curiosity and lack of knowledge.

What else, besides getting other people to do your work and thinking for you, do you want? It can't be answers to questions since you have gotten those and keep re-asking the same questions. It's not intellectual curiosity as you don't bother to look anything up. It can't be to sway people to one point of view or another as your lack of information leaves you particularly unequipped for that task.

It seems that it's just to get attention. Any attention at all, good or bad seems to be what you crave, the only food that will sate your desire.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

It seems that it's just to get attention.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Did someone say whoring??
  • The Rebel
    The Rebel

Viviane in view of your last comment, and yesterday's deleted photos, and today's pictures from " Oubliette" I have decided this will be my last post on this thread.

Anyway I believe there are little gems of information on this thread, which were contributed by informed posters, these posts I will print out and am very grateful for.

I am also grateful that this thread challenged me to spent hours on the internet researching the subject.

finally from what I learnt I am now inclined to believe man did land on the moon. ( I wish I could send a few to the moon :-)

The Rebel

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Viviane in view of your last comment, and yesterday's deleted photos, and today's pictures from " Oubliette" I have decided this will be my last post on this thread.

OK.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

The kids call that "Thirsty" now, trying to get attention. Please don't give us whores a bad name.

So now that we established man did land on the moon and everyone agrees, can we talk about the aliens??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit