Won't get fooled again ...Moon Landing.

by The Rebel 579 Replies latest jw friends

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

DJS....

One more thing about PRIDE, it's like a drug.

DJS I new you would come back here for more. The trouble with you is you don't " read" or " hear" enough of what a person is saying. You just like the retort, to say people don't listen to your facts. And if people don't believe like you, you throw the dick jokes in....but instead of quitting the topic some people like me stand up to thread bullies like you.

So in conclusion shut up with your little jokes, when you don't even read a thread. Or do me a favour think of something origional to insult me by when your reply...

The Rebel.

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    Ding! Ding! 530 and counting. LOL
  • DJS
    DJS

Hurts like hell when it's spot on laser focused accurate, doesn't it Rebel. You resurrected this with insults, so stop playing the victim. It is unbecoming, even though you wear it well, Rod.

And original? You're probably googling Uriah Heep right now to see WTF I'm referring to. It's Dickens, not the rock band, if that helps. And it's Aretha Franklin, Rod Stewart and Michael Myers from the Halloween series. Geesh, once again I'm doing your homework for you.

Another tip. Quit while you are ahead.

• cofty
    cofty
    What right do we have to explore outer space,with the trillions of billions when our own world is falling apart?

Every right. It's not either/or.

Science is good for humanity. Often in ways we can never predict.

PS - Our world is not "falling apart". Get some historical perspective.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Why should I quit? and I am not sure I am ahead?

Did I once "NOT" believe in Dinosaurs?

A)

Now I know there are fossils everywhere.

So I believe in Dinosaurs.

Do I believe Gods word because it is written in found in" The New World Translation"

A) I did once.

I guess later in my reasoning I found facts to base those believes on, rather than foolish belittling comments from people who were only sure they were right.

The Rebel.

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

You've seen the evidence folks. The conspiracy is true. Nixon was instructed during the Bohemian Grove counsel in 65 that he would be president and that the moon landings would be faked. This was done to bankrupt the Soviets. The fact is we can't get out past the Van Allen Belt due to radiation. This could be due to residual vapor from the diluvian canopy.

Peace to all, in Jesus name.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Cofty " our world is not falling apart, get some historical perspective"

I would say historical perspective doesn't have modern day air conditioner, so I hope your right and that i am pleasantly surprised.

You then as most posters in contention highlight only a part of my thread " what right do we have to explore outer space with the trillions of billions when our own world is falling a part"?

So let's note I then asked " can you reply sincerely?"

Your answer " science is good for humanity, often in ways we can't predict" So a fair and sincere answer to that part of my thread.

The Rebel.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Viviane, I guarantee the man you offerd a bottle of whiskey to would, ( if he could accept ) find sipping the whiskey bitter if he had to read your daily posts

Whisky isn't sweet and I don't post daily. I assume you were attempting to insult me, but the lack of quality control and accurate data in the attempt undermined any slight you were hoping I would feel or barb you were attempting flick in my direction.

Having said that, don't let it get you down, keep trying, you'll get there. I mean, not with me, of course, you're utterly impotent when it comes to hurting my feelings, but I am sure you could intentionally hurt someone's feelings if you work at it.

Well I took a lot of shit from Vivianne and her side kick DJS for this thread.

No one gave you any shit at all. Not one speck. You're confusing an utter lack of respect for your position (namely that of doing zero research, not bothering to understand the science, logic or thinking of your topic and then somehow expecting your opinion to carry any weight with those that HAVE done the work) with give you shit.

They are not the same. I assume you are a decent person, well, apart from attempting to hurt people feelings on purpose, of course. That, however, in no way implies, demands or suggests respect for an erroneous opinion and lack of effort on your part.

So aside from Vivians " insecure" bully comments I learnt that the money spent on the moon project produced a lot of great science that benefited the world I live in today

Yeah, I get that comment a lot, usually from people, usually men, who are shocked to find that if they don't bother having an opinion worth respecting, I won't bother respecting it. Someone me not respecting their laziness is bullying in their minds, which, interestingly, is another opinion not worth respecting.

IF we can't respect each other in a civil way, on a discussion forum who cares?

Again, you're conflating respecting your opinion and position on something you've not bothered to educate yourself on with respect you as a person.

What right do we have to explore outer space,with the trillions of billions when our own world is falling apart?

Every right.

• DJS
    DJS

And a liar.

The Rebel: "I have decided this will be my last post on this thread."

• Viviane
    Viviane
    So in conclusion shut up with your little jokes, when you don't even read a thread. Or do me a favour think of something origional to insult me by when your reply.

Your anger is showing, dear. Is that the source of the attempts to hurt people's feelings?

rather than foolish belittling comments from people who were only sure they were right.

This from the guy that's calling names and intentionally trying to hurt others.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit