Won't get fooled again ...Moon Landing.

by The Rebel 579 Replies latest jw friends

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Violins :- maybe but I had hoped Viviane realised it was a tongue in cheek comment.

Anyway I am glad that here we have house rules to ensure some level of niceness.

Maybe I do not comprehend the critical thinking skills capable of weighing up the evidence. But then again what % of people who bother voting have a clue?

Anyway the key word is facts not opinion. And I accept my opinion may be different from facts, And facts are certainly different from Jehovers Witnesses irrefutable facts. And facts are also often different from the opinion of expert witnesses, and sometimes those who think themselves experts.

kind Regards

The Rebel.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Vivianne I was looking at your thread " Biblical Prophecies that came true?

Your O.P " recently there have been claims made regarding prophecies that came true". and boy did you demand and rightly so hard facts including the date of fullfilment.You were similarly ruthless to posters on your thread " What is spirit ?" and the many posters who could not give a factual definitition of what " spirit" was were put in their place. I doubt in the history of this site was so much animosity and bad blood created by a thread. I felt for many of the posters who dared put forward an opinion on a public forum opposed to yours, as they were torn to threads by your logic and demanding of facts.

So what evidence can you support that man landed on the moon?

My guess is I will be insulted for the question, humiliated by you on a public forum, but you won't give evidence 100% to conclude man landed on the moon. So you have an opinion as everybody is entiltled to have when they do not have conclusive evidence.

Ok I'am standing up for you to shoot me down.

The Rebel

• DJS
    DJS

The Rebel,

You should have quit while you were ahead. This image entered my mind while reading your recent posts to Viv:

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

Ding Ding

Were off again.

Vivian you've got a lot of patience and tenacity you'd make one hell of a politician. LOL Not meant as an insult.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Maybe I do not comprehend the critical thinking skills capable of weighing up the evidence. But then again what % of people who bother voting have a clue?

I know. It's scary that people who freely admit they may not having basic critical thinking skills are allowed to vote. Even scarier when they don't even know they don't have the skills or what they are.

Anyway the key word is facts not opinion. And I accept my opinion may be different from facts, And facts are certainly different from Jehovers Witnesses irrefutable facts. And facts are also often different from the opinion of expert witnesses, and sometimes those who think themselves experts.

Which has nothing to do with you saying you would do research and get back with your thoughts on this thread. Have you done that?

• Viviane
    Viviane
    You should have quit while you were ahead. This image entered my mind while reading your recent posts to Viv:

Please. I have standards.

Vivian you've got a lot of patience and tenacity you'd make one hell of a politician. LOL Not meant as an insult.

I am tenacious for sure, probably not on the patience...

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    I am back, what did I miss?
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    I am back, what did I miss?

Viv = Sherman, Rebel = Atlanta

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

FMF=Conspiracy theory perry

lol

• DJS
    DJS

FMF,

Viv=Big dog in picture above. Rebel = little dog in picture above.

The foreplay has been entertaining.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit