Won't get fooled again ...Moon Landing.

by The Rebel 579 Replies latest jw friends

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

The. rebel to Viviane:-

" Can you supply any evidence man landed on the moon"

Viviane " Yes"

problem is Viv you won't bring the information to the discussion board.When you do we can continue....

The Rebel.

• freemindfade
  • oppostate
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    problem is Viv you won't bring the information to the discussion board.When you do we can continue....

Yes, I did say I could show evidence. What does that have to do with your question regarding your idea of "lost original footage" that you refuse to look into? Why is me not doing your research a problem? I am more than happy to discuss that topic, but you have to put the work into understanding it.

• Viviane
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

Wait cappy let me play devils/constheorist advocate. (and I love the video by the way, but I have to stir the conspiracy soup for my amusement).

The moon landing was in 1969

A piece of CIA technology was introduced in 1965, the SR71, staggering to think this aircraft was probably started sometime in the late 50's only a decade after propped war planes. It was a spy plane owned by the CIA.

What if the CIA (aka NASA) had advanced filmography tech??? The military has always had far advanced tech, even in film I would wager.

His reference is to civilian film making technology of the time. Ok done stirring the pot, for the record I like the video and I think he is right. for the record!

I will always feel suspect though in the back of my mind...

Moon-landing = Technological Jesus

• Viviane
    Viviane
    What if the CIA (aka NASA) had advanced filmography tech??? The military has always had far advanced tech, even in film I would wager.

The I would direct you to this thread :)

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/420420001/quality-thinking-warning-long-post-ahead

Oh, I've seen that video before, it's excellent!

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

oooooohhhh I was too lazy Viv, and I felt like provoking you for once, I know how it turns some people on so I am just doing them a favor

The 1951 film the day earth stood still has a pretty sick ufo fly by of the white house and landing on the lawn and it looks pretty damn good for 19 effing 51 ahahaha

And my stance is I am a skeptic of all... just having fun, ok ... go ahead... let me have it

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Viv you said you could show evidence man landed on the moon. That statement has absolutely nothing to do with my question about the lost video footage.

In order to take this discussion further you should supply the evidence you have man landed on the moon. But you can't do that, anymore than I can prove what "spirit " is or show a fulfilled bible prophecy to your criteria.

The Rebel.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

i like joe rogan thus the moon landing did not happen...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit